Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

Demi Lovato Blasts Businesses for Promoting Sugar Free/Diet Options

She really just stalks the world for things to get pissed off about doesn't she? Her completely ignoring the fact that some people cannot eat sugary options just to say "oh this was up front so you're telling people they need to be skinny" just...girl. Where's the self awareness?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING

Jesus christ this is what I hate about demi

Not everything is an attack, not everything is a trigger, not everything is damaging. 

As someone who 9/10 times will buy sugar free/diet options I find it really helpful when businesses push and promote things without added sugar. I just don't get why demi thinks its a good idea to constantly run her mouth about things like this

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

She really just stalks the world for things to get pissed off about doesn't she? Her completely ignoring the fact that some people cannot eat sugary options just to say "oh this was up front so you're telling people they need to be skinny" just...girl. Where's the self awareness?

I know right? How about people with diabetes? They can't grab their options and need to go to unreachable aisles to get their stuff? rip4 She's insane.

I genuinely despise how she has one run in with something and then suddenly considers herself a champion on the subject matter.

It’s LAUGHABLE that this washed up attention seeker is calling out how harmful sugar-free products are, yet she’s ultimately ordering frozen yogurt, an unhealthy snack.

Also what a fucking Princess anyway, “I couldn’t easily find what I wanted so now I’m complaining” get a life ma’am people are dying  brit5

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.