Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Benjamin Rice: "Gearing up for the next Gaga project"

He's been part of the making of ARTPOP, Joanne, A Star Is Born and Chromatica.

He's worked vocal production remotely and also done more writing and producing himself. "And also just gearing up for the next Gaga project," Rice said. If he's not working on such projects, he's at home with his kids and his wife, just like other folks.

"I have a studio at my house that I can work out of, so I do some work remotely on Zoom with people," Rice said.

Source

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You must be fun at parties. gaga6

at least I didn't have a meltdown that lasted from April 2019-April 2020 because of unrealistic expectations whit2

41 minutes ago, Snow said:

It's ARTPOP Act II

ELl7Bt_XYAAWXL-.jpg

It would be a killer!!! But, I'd like a TFM 2.0 for LG7, and Gaga should work with Danja for it. I want a dark pop album similar, not the same, with more songs like these:

it would SLAYYYYYY!! 

7 minutes ago, Mario said:

It would be a killer!!! But, I'd like a TFM 2.0 for LG7, and Gaga should work with Danja for it. I want a dark pop album similar, not the same, with more songs like these:

it would SLAYYYYYY!! 

jj4 

jj4jj4jj4 

jj4 

jj4 

jj4 

Anyway, I think it's about ARTPOP Act II. I don't know if I'm still so excited about that - I mean, it's about a very destructive period in her life, why would she want to relive that? On the other hand, she might have given it a place and just want to give it to us cry0 or maybe it's a soundtrack album for her Gucci fashion movie? Idk, all options are open I guess gaga12 

Just now, Royalty said:

Anyway, I think it's about ARTPOP Act II. I don't know if I'm still so excited about that - I mean, it's about a very destructive period in her life, why would she want to relive that? On the other hand, she might have given it a place and just want to give it to us cry0 or maybe it's a soundtrack album for her Gucci fashion movie? Idk, all options are open I guess gaga12 

. And as for the Gucci fashion movie... I'm already here for it! Hope she'll slay in this and hope it will be good as ASIB was. But i know she'll DO THAT! 

3 hours ago, fab said:

at least I didn't have a meltdown that lasted from April 2019-April 2020 because of unrealistic expectations whit2

> “This sound for LG6???”

posts some shit like Kerli or other rejects 

gag1 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.