Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

mark my words

This singer is going to have her own section on here one day. I used to tell people a decade ago that Iggy Azalea would be famous one day and NO ONE believed, I'm getting the exact same vibes from this girl.🔮 🧙‍♀️ fall6 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well, you were right about Iggy Azalea - she was indeed famous for one day...

I'm an Iggy stan and she still famous sis. her videos get 100m+ views, more than current chart topping artists. TALENT ALWAYS PREVAILS

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well, you were right about Iggy Azalea - she was indeed famous for one day...

I'm an Iggy stan but I really have to say: this is true. 

58 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I doubt that. What chart topping artists dont have 100 mil views on their videos

her videos have more views than "hot" and relevant hip hop artists like City Girls, Doja cat, and Mulatto. also Doja Cat's MASSIVE #1 Grammy summer smash 'Say So' has almost the same video views as 'Kream'. Iggy gets these streaming hits without radio and after being ~cancelled~. She also has huge social media following

33 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Even now over two years later whenever i see that gif i still instantly think of this:

038c9d55f805c0ac5ee0103edb3a80fa.gif

They look so alike. 

Yeah I love that hat on Xtina, she's a real cook! She makes oreo cheesecake oprah15 

She sounds like Lolene and looks like an Xtinct tribute act with the net worth of one packet of Oreos. The only way she'll get big is if her lips or tits explode.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.