Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

fARTPOP Act II coming 2021 Q4... Official cover unveiled!

6 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

You know i'm a wh*re for attention. kylie1

Especially MY attention since you creep up in my notifications all the time lana1 ! And I'm happy to give it to you

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Especially MY attention since you creep up in my notifications all the time lana1 ! And I'm happy to give it to you

Stop, you're making me sound like a stalker like @Cha Eunwoodead7

8 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Stop, you're making me sound like a stalker like @Cha Eunwoodead7

I love the little Royalties lana1 my new album is coming Fall 2038 lana1 I took inspiration of a Lady Gaga album campaign

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

I love the little Royalties lana1 my new album is coming Fall 2038 lana1 I took inspiration of a Lady Gaga album campaign

With the lead hit single "Where Dem Gays At" featuring Nicki Minaj? rih2

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

With the lead hit single "Where Dem Gays At" featuring Nicki Minaj? rih2

The remix with Azel Bank is coming 5 years later lana1 

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

The remix with Azel Bank is coming 5 years later lana1 

"Baddest B*tches" by Adele and Azel Bank featuring Lana's Deli Bar?

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

"Baddest B*tches" by Adele and Azel Bank featuring Lana's Deli Bar?

Lead single of ARTPIP oprah15 

Gaga is incredibly lazy, which is the only reason I could actually see it happening. She wouldn’t have to write anything new, no need to concoct some gimmicky theme for the album to shape around, it would be a foolproof hit with the gays purely for the sequels sake.

Only reason she wouldn’t/shouldn’t do it is if movie filming gets in the way or another brand like Oreo offers her another fat check to continue advertising food from her bed ari8

29 minutes ago, SHANE said:

Gaga is incredibly lazy, which is the only reason I could actually see it happening. She wouldn’t have to write anything new, no need to concoct some gimmicky theme for the album to shape around, it would be a foolproof hit with the gays purely for the sequels sake.

Only reason she wouldn’t/shouldn’t do it is if movie filming gets in the way or another brand like Oreo offers her another fat check to continue advertising food from her bed ari8

The problem is, she would have to negotiate with Interscope regarding the release. In fact, it’s not even clear whether she’s allowed to release any of it.

What we do know, thanks to leaked documents, is that she had a huge budget for ARTPOP. The budget was essentially wasted because the era was a commercial failure and most of the projects that she got the funding for fell through when she fired her former manager. ARTPOP was a great financial loss for Interscope. I doubt they will agree to fund any further projects linked to this album.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.