Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Demi continues to fight with 'triggering' Yogurt store

4d10d310-2813-11eb-addf-831ee2117cef

Demi Lovato continues to take a stand against what she calls "diet culture vultures."
The pop star has taken to her Instagram stories to respond to a story posted by the 'triggering' Yogurt store she called out.

EzSEw4FUYAYASr6?format=jpg&name=largeEzSExYkVkAI8p2q?format=jpg&name=large

3237_74639409373_4993972_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=Av_yB_fSswEAX_gH5cW&_nc_ht=scontent.fcgk27-1.fna&oh=9a3a60073d5311c33b095a61fecaebed&oe=60A2326B

The feud started after Demi put the Yogurt store on blast to her 102 million Instagram followers. 
She also said that she was gonna make an Instagram hashtag series where she calls out businesses & brands that 'praises disordered eating'.

EzQsAZjUUAsuEXX?format=jpg&name=largeEzQsAZlVcAYDe7q?format=jpg&name=large

39 minutes ago, Snow said:

102 million Instagram followers.

What? dead2 I refuse to believe she has this many followers. Where are they when she drops new music?

10 minutes ago, Lynk said:

What? dead2 I refuse to believe she has this many followers. Where are they when she drops new music?

They're probably too fat to make it out of the house to Target. #dietculturevultures help them pls cry9

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

Well, for whatever reason she is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram..

EyJtcAxWUAMLgDr?format=jpg&name=900x900

You'd expect these people to march to the nearest record stores while shouting "camp rock!" every time she releases new music, but her tour stats show that she struggles to even sell out venues the size of a McDonald's parking lot. I guess it's proof internet clout doesn't really mean anything. true1 

Demi is truly a self-absorbed narcissist. What about people with diabetes or just flat out prefer the taste of sugar-free foods? Shouldn't you be promoting your album instead of arguing with a business who has less than 5000 followers? Get a grip

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.