Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor hints Speak Now as the next re-recording?

Previously, multiple theories have pointed to 1989 being the next re-recording.
Fans have also pointed at May 8th being the potential release date of the rumored lead single off the album, Wildest Dreams. 

3 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

So if Speak Now is the next re recording, which single will be first? I expect either Mine or Sparks Fly

Sparks Fly would be an amazing choice! giveup4 

I'm also seeing Back To December, Long Live and Enchanted being thrown around as potential lead singles though. true1

omg I remember reading that tweet a few days ago thinking how "well well well" is such a weird choice of words for Taylor .. it didn't occur to me that it might be a hint dead4 

19 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

So if Speak Now is the next re recording, which single will be first? I expect either Mine or Sparks Fly

I think it could be Mean as well oprah12 

I actually would like for it to be true. 1989 is already glossy, but Speak Now ( just like original Fearless ) could definitely use more polished sonical structures, because Fearless ( Taylor's Version ) is really restored sonically now and is more firm in sound. Not that a little bit of patchy production hasn't suited it the way it was, but new clothes is new clothes. Not to mention, vocal production and vocals themselves.

Speak Now also marks her first serious teps to where she is now thematically ( at least partially ), so yeah hopefully we get it next.

Either way, if 1989 is the another one, then we will have high-end quality love-struck-but-single party. bey7

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I actually would like for it to be true. 1989 is already glossy, but Speak Now ( just like original Fearless ) could definitely use more polished sonical structures, because Fearless ( Taylor's Version ) is really restored sonically now and is more firm in sound. Not that a little bit of patchy production hasn't suited it the way it was, but new clothes is new clothes. Not to mention, vocal production and vocals themselves.

Speak Now also marks her first serious teps to where she is now thematically ( at least partially ), so yeah hopefully we get it next.

Either way, if 1989 is the another one, then we will have high-end quality love-struck-but-single party. bey7

this, also Speak Now I think can profit a LOT from her improved vocals 

25 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

ok upon second thought I agree it has to be either Mine or Sparks Fly true1  

9 minutes ago, fab said:

omg I remember reading that tweet a few days ago thinking how "well well well" is such a weird choice of words for Taylor .. it didn't occur to me that it might be a hint wtf dead4 

Honestly I didn't even catch that, I need to look at this bitch and her tweets with more critical eye because EVERYTHING is an easter egg with her dead4

Just now, Snow said:

Honestly I didn't even catch that, I need to look at this bitch and her tweets with more critical eye because EVERYTHING is an easter egg with her dead4

ikr at this point every tweet or instagram post is more likely than not an easter egg fall3

9 minutes ago, fab said:

I think it could be Mean as well oprah12 

1 minute ago, fab said:

ok upon second thought I agree it has to be either Mine or Sparks Fly true1  

Mean is too petty to start the era with I think dead2 

I don't see it being Mine. What would be the purpose? It's her least known lead. dead2 

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Last Kiss is going to sound even more gut-wrenching. cry8

Oh lord, I am not ready for this. cry8

Omg when Enchanted (Taylor's Version) is here....... cry8

Just now, Snow said:

Mean is too petty to start the era with I think dead2 

I don't see it being Mine. What would be the purpose? It's her least known lead. dead2 

what do you think she will pick then 

image0.gif 

Just now, Snow said:

@mylifelies @Ghostface @fab

Okay but listen..

Better Than Revenge as the lead single.

With different lyrics.

jj2

Zero chance. ny5

I think her lead singles for re-recordings will actually follow Cardigan's and Willow's atmosphere. Love Story is one of her most known songs, but it is mellow enough to loosely fit there.

So for the Speak Now, I think she would go with Sparks Fly maybe or Enchanted or Long Live even. I mean, I would maybe choose Back to December ( even Last Kiss ), but yeah those. jj2

Not to mention Wildest Dreams is shaping up to lead 1989 re-release, so she will go with folklore/evermore print. Look and You All Over Me as well. jj2

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh lord, I am not ready for this. cry8

Omg when Enchanted (Taylor's Version) is here....... cry8

Both perfections waiting to be fully rounded fire-balls. cry8

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.