Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

But did I lie though?

6 hours ago, Entea said:

You must be new to the music scene bless

I was trying to make a joke but I guess it didn't work laughcry1. I don't think Adele is a trash vocalist, I just think Ari's better 

2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Yonce's screech is worse than Demi rih9 So you are clowning yourself honey, by putting her amongst arethan and whitney... they must be rolling in their graves. 

Xtina can't even give a proper tribute to Whitney. We're not gonna act like people weren't clowning her for that tribute for a good while. 

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Xtina can't even give a proper tribute to Whitney. We're not gonna act like people weren't clowning her for that tribute for a good while. 

There was nothing wrong with that performance though it was on-key... it was raw and full of emotions and most importantly, it was LIVE, beyonce couldn't even perform the national anthem live, even if she was straining etc, still sounds x1000 better than beyonce and rihanna on their best days ny6 

Whitney would have been proud of tha tribute. rav3

6 minutes ago, Lynk said:

I was trying to make a joke but I guess it didn't work laughcry1. I don't think Adele is a trash vocalist, I just think Ari's better 

Also, people who were there were stanning the performance, twitter rats are deaf.

29 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

beyonce couldn't even perform the national anthem live

Whitney didn't sing the Star Spangled Banner live either but it's still regarded as the best version of the anthem by many. Maybe Xtina should've lipsynced. lol2

32 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

even if she was straining etc, still sounds x1000 better than beyonce and rihanna on their best days

What's with the random Rihanna mention? She has nothing to do with this dead2

35 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Also, people who were there were stanning the performance, twitter rats are deaf.

Who? Xtina stans? brit9

10 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Whitney didn't sing the Star Spangled Banner live either but it's still regarded as the best version of the anthem by many. Maybe Xtina should've lipsynced. lol2

No, she shouldn't. And anyone who is labelled as a "vocalist" by their stans shouldn't lipsynch, especially on easy songs like the national anthem ny6

11 minutes ago, Lynk said:

What's with the random Rihanna mention? She has nothing to do with this dead2

Because people set high expectations for xtina, but rihanna or katy or whoever screech the wrong notes and their fans go crazy... um2

12 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Who? Xtina stans? brit9

Randoms, P!nk, nick jonas etc. The weird blonde woman who looks like dolly parton...

9 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

No, she shouldn't. And anyone who is labelled as a "vocalist" by their stans shouldn't lipsynch, especially on easy songs like the national anthem ny6

The Star Spangled Racism is not an easy song to sing. If that was the case they'd ask anyone to do it. 

5 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Ariana...  eve1 

Just because some women yodel like cows doesn't mean they are the best. katy3 Tina Turner, Kate Bush,  Sade, Grace Jones... there are so many great female vocalists. nat2 

Cows yodel? confused1 In any case, I'm not discrediting the women you brought up. In fact, I love Sade's voice and music. She's one of my faves from the 80s. I just think Whitney is just an all around best vocalist of the 80s. 

No lies told besides Ariana.

She's genuinely really overrated as a vocalist and while she can clearly sing, there's a lot to be desired with her.

Gaga >>> Ariana for 10s vocalist

Ariana could potentially be the voice of the 20s though, she's improved a lot.

And to certain people trying to discredit Beyonce and lift up Christina, don't act like the two are stylistically that different dead1

One has more control and polish with her voice, the other has more rawness and a one in a million tone. But otherwise, their stylistic origins are very similar.

6 minutes ago, Strobo said:

And to certain people trying to discredit Beyonce and lift up Christina, don't act like the two are stylistically that different dead1

They are literally influenced by the same people mostly (Whitney, Mariah, etc.). They aren't really that different

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.