Amanda Laura

Sweeter Than Fiction on 1989?

Do you guys think she will include Sweeter Than Fiction on 1989 Re- Release?  Personally I think it fits the vibe of this album sonically much more than on Red considering it’s Jack’s production. It would stand to reason that if she is including soundtrack singles since she wants to own all of her music that she would re record Sweeter Than Fiction. I really hope this is true! What do you all think? Do you want to see it included on 1989 on another album? Or left out all together? 

2 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

No. It needs to be on Red. It doesn't fit 1989. I don't know why people think it does. It even uses a Red photoshoot pic for the cover. 

I was always confused by that too mad5 

Wasn't it released around the time the remix of EHC too?

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I was always confused by that too mad5 

Wasn't it released around the time the remix of EHC too?

The remix was released in July 2013 and STF came out in October 2013. The Last Time was also sent to radio in October/November of 2013 so that puts STF officially out during Red's promo cycle, hence why it should appear on Red and not 1989 moo1