Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Yogurt store slammed by Demi now has a very long line outside of it

Un87OBr.jpg

Bigg Chill Frozen Yogurt, the yogurt store slammed by Demi Lovato, seems to have gained a lot of new fans.

Their Instagram account has also gained almost 3,000 followers overnight.

EzUE5X6UcAopQQo?format=jpg&name=large

174350165_309254733880706_7616667014512029295_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=Z9sqqOX1Ks4AX-bqQSS&edm=AP_V10EAAAAA&ccb=7-4&oh=0e89891a9ddd8719fc4b9a590e68eac3&oe=60A1C889&_nc_sid=4f375e

Several people have also taken to their social medias to post their yogurts and messages in support of the small business.

"I will not stand for any Bigg Chill slander."

"Solidarity since Demi Lovato thinks it’s cute to cyberbully small businesses 🤣"

"As someone who has always struggled with/had issues with food, I like that Bigg Chill has so many options for different dietary needs. I love their vegan cookie dough!"

"So basically it’s Demi Lovato’s world and we’re all just living in it?! I will not stand for this Bigg Chill slander!"

"how dare demi come for the bigg chill. they have the best flavors in la. threw all her albums away. this is a selener stan account now."

"As someone pre-diabetic like myself along with family members being diabetic, I applaud The Bigg Chill for carrying healthier options."

"When I visit @thebiggchillofficial later this week when I’m in LA, I’m going to order as much fro-yo as my body can possibly handle... and then add a few containers of extra cookie dough on the side."

"People who are in LA as an act of kindness, should go buy a treat at the bigg chill, which is the frozen yogurt store @ddlovato asked her fans to attack, calling them diet culture vultures, just because they sell sugar free cookies"

More on Demi vs Yogurt store:

Brand/Stan Loyalty will always be extremely weird for me. . . Like some of those tweets are hella cringe. 

But Demi really should have sat there and ate her froyo. Sis was doing way too much for nothing.

When album promo goes wrong lol3

in all honesty Demi needs to leave social media once in for all. she can have a personal private account for her friends & family and leave the public one for career promo. this constant argument with people is hurting her already annoying persona 

10 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

When album promo goes wrong lol3

in all honesty Demi needs to leave social media once in for all. she can have a personal private account for her friends & family and leave the public one for career promo. this constant argument with people is hurting her already annoying persona 

Well, she's already had that one..
didn't  go so well for her.

dk9EcGZjZUd5RWdDckdGdU5XaGUuanBn.jpg

dead4

I love her, but she needs to stop speaking up about things that just make her look like a fool. I understand that battling an eating disorder is incredibly hard, but calling out stores for selling sugar free options is just not it and not where the problem really lies 

She's so... dead1 what does she expect? for the entire world to tip-toe around her? I don't think it's entirely her fault, looking at her docu series it seems like she's extremely sheltered as a way to deal with her eating disorder and addiction but somebody needs to explain to her that's not how the world works. aura1 Or she could just shut up from time to time since 7 out of 10 times she says smn she sounds like a presumptuous brat 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.