Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

McDonald's partners with BTS

McDonald's is partnering with BTS, the massively popular Korean pop band, for its next celebrity meal — and this time it's going global.

The aptly titled "BTS Meal" goes on sale May 26 in the United States, Canada and Brazil and soon after in nearly 50 countries spanning six continents and consists of the "superstar band's signature order," the company announced Monday. (The meal goes on sale in the band's home country of South Korea on May 27.)

The meal includes a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and Coke as well as the US debut of two new dipping sauces — sweet chili and cajun flavors — inspired by McDonald's South Korea recipes, the burger chain said.

Partnering with BTS is arguably McDonald's biggest get following the smash successes of its meals with J Balvin and Travis Scott.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Snow said:

lmfao1 

On 4/19/2021 at 5:34 PM, Billie Frank said:

I wonder when Debbie Tomato will have her Instagram meltdown over this. 

Demi looking at this tweet like

GK9zMvi.jpg

On 4/19/2021 at 12:34 PM, Billie Frank said:

I wonder when Debbie Tomato will have her Instagram meltdown over this. 

rip2

On 4/21/2021 at 2:15 AM, Urbi said:

Demi looking at this tweet like

GK9zMvi.jpg

rip3

5 hours ago, Snow said:

No toy, no merchandise, no nothing. BTS stans can't seriously be going out to a McDonald's to get a paper bag rip2

I can believe it rip2 Especially as the two biggest Kpop stans I know are also massive McD's stans rip2

35 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Yeah, I agree. But according to the website...

unknown.png

I wonder if Themi Thethato will identify as a chicken nugget next week?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.