Snow

James Charles demonetized on Youtube & dropped by sponsor amidst minor sexting scandal

Screen_Shot_2021_04_19_at_4.55.05_PM_1.0.png

Cosmetic brand Morphe announced Friday it is parting ways with beauty YouTuber James Charles, who has come under criticism recently over reports he exchanged sexual messages with minors. Charles also shared a statement on Twitter about the news, saying that many of his business partners had received "considerable negative feedback" in light of the allegations against him, including Morphe.

In addition to that, YouTube has stopped running ads on James Charles’ channel after the creator was accused of sending sexual messages to minors. Charles apologized on April 1st and acknowledged the accusations. YouTube now says that Charles has violated its “creator responsibility policy,” resulting in the temporary demonetization of his channel. Insider first reported the action and YouTube verified the report with The Verge. The company didn’t clarify how long Charles’ channel would be demonetized.

x

It is the right choice, he’s just going to keep doing until there are consequences. 

I mean, as an adult — I know that it is illegal to solicit sex from kids — but I guess it’s too much to ask every adult to understand that. 

James needs to understand that he’s an adult.

Good, now do it to all the other problematic "influencers" 

50 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Looks like the FN(TME) era is truly OVER katy2

I fucking hate you fall9

8 hours ago, Lynk said:

Good, now do it to all the other problematic "influencers" 

I fucking hate you fall9

I'll be the first two say

Baby what's your age

'Cause I want ya

That kind of pervert

And you can remove the word "problematic" as influencer are almost always that lol3