Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Lil Nas X wants Rihanna & Bad Bunny for 'Montero' remix

00169500.jpg

Lil Nas X called out Rihanna and Bad Bunny's names when asked about who he'd love to have on an official remix of his latest Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 hit "Montero (Call Me By Your Name)."

In a Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp interview, the rapper said it was his "wish" to have a remix with the two international superstars in the pipeline. Despite his success withtweeting at Billy Ray Cyrus to hop on a remix of "Old Town Road" -- which remains the longest-running No. 1 song on the Hot 100 with a record-shattering 19 weeks -- he's not trying to "jinx it" by tagging the artists on Twitter with his request.

"Montero" already received RiRi's stamp of approval before it was officially released on March 26. Back on July 29, 2020, Lil Nas X shared a snippet of his video conversation with the beauty mogul in support of her Fenty Skin line, which he modeled in the official campaign alongside Rihanna and A$AP Rocky.

x

Rihanna reacting to 'Montero' snippet last year.

"I heard a clip of your new song the other day. Banging.... I’m not just saying that, honest to God, I’m not just saying that. It is dope.... I’m so glad because you came so strong in the beginning. That kinda gets tricky, like, where do you go next? But man, you’re killing it. I’m happy for you."
- Rihanna

4 hours ago, Entea said:

I'll see Lil Nas X lap dancing on Bad Bunny anyday

Why do I feel like this exact scenario has already been considered by them both? giveup1

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

He's bigger than bugs bunny and more relevant in 2021 than Rihanna ny1

I think either of them would be dreaming of such a smash

Cute opinion but also wrong one 

5 hours ago, Urbi said:

Cute opinion but also wrong one 

Can you provide any evidence that I was wrong? I'm talking about someone who has arguably got the most celebrated number 1 of 2021 and one of the most controversial ones of the past 10 years. Given Rihanna hasn't released an album or a single in years and bad bunny is a twitter fad

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

Can you provide any evidence that I was wrong? I'm talking about someone who has arguably got the most celebrated number 1 of 2021 and one of the most controversial ones of the past 10 years. Given Rihanna hasn't released an album or a single in years and bad bunny is a twitter fad

Evidence regarding Rihanna: even though she dropped her last album in 2016 she still has a lot of monthly listeners on Spotify and AM; Anti spent 5 years on BB200 and it’s still there, people are waiting for her shit to drop and at this point they will take anything

About Bad Bunny: massive across the globe, hundreds of millions of views on YT, streaming giant, few months ago he dropped a first all-Spanish album that went #1 on BB list

Lil Nas X is cute for now and I wish him all the best but he’s definitely not more relevant than Rihanna or Benito

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.