Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Demi Lovato in trouble again for ‘triggering’ recovering addicts

NINTCHDBPICT000648595707.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000648595793.jpg?w=620

Demi Lovato is being slammed for "triggering" addicts by celebrating 420 and smoking weed in pictures.

After she "shamed" a yogurt shop for triggering those with eating disorders and body dysmorphia by promoting health-conscious flavors, Demi, 28, took to Instagram Stories on Tuesday to share a series of photos of her partaking in the recreational use of weed on April 20. In the first picture, the singer could be seen smoking while sitting on a hammock with an ocean view. She then shared another photo of her enjoying an alcoholic dink while holding a pipe. 

Despite Lovato having described her sobriety state as being "California sober," meaning she abstains from all drugs except marijuana and alcohol, many fans weren't having it and took Twitter to condemn her, with some going as far as to label her a "hypocrite".

x

This is why that one Biblical passage talked about how we shouldn't do something unless we're looking forward for that very thing to happen to us too. Or something like that. I haven't read the Bible since 3 years ago so hey, don't blame moi pls. jj1

Also it's somewhat a "you reap what you sow" scenario that's currently happening to ha.

47 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

This is why that one Biblical passage talked about how we shouldn't do something unless we're looking forward for that very thing to happen to us too. Or something like that. I haven't read the Bible since 3 years ago so hey, don't blame moi pls. jj1

Also it's somewhat a "you reap what you sow" scenario that's currently happening to ha.

Yeah, honestly.. I don't think people would have cared that much about this if it weren't for "Froyogate", but she pretty much brought this upon herself dead1 

What Denim did was stupid (in relation to the yogurt shop fiasco) but her posting herself smoking weed isn't going to trigger anyone. The only person it'll trigger are boomers who still call it the "devil's plant". (Marijuana is not even a drug lbr)

43 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

The fact that you decided to reference the Bible on a pop forum where 98% of the users (including yourself) are members of LGBTQ+ community is kinda funny in an ironic way lol3

8 hours ago, Lynk said:

What Denim did was stupid (in relation to the yogurt shop fiasco) but her posting herself smoking weed isn't going to trigger anyone. The only person it'll trigger are boomers who still call it the "devil's plant". (Marijuana is not even a drug lbr)

The fact that you decided to reference the Bible on a pop forum where 98% of the users (including yourself) are members of LGBTQ+ community is kinda funny in an ironic way lol3

Those people are basically saying "f you" without saying the insult to ha. It's so tragick! I believe that if she wanted to prove a point and bring a business down, she would've needed additional information that could gain her the upper hand. Like that one diabetic user apparently DMed her in IG and told her an advice from their own doctor that they shouldn't consume sugar-free or gluten-free menu because those food contained artificial sweeteners that are more dangerous to human body than real sugar. But Demi didn't do that in her own action, so yeah..jj3

Well, it's a virgin gays for God movement, I guess. jj1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.