Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

'Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)' coming this Friday?

EzcMBN9XEAoSZWr?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)" is now available to Shazam!

PRECAUTIONARY NOTE:
A Swiftie on Twitter pointed out that this has been on Shazam as early as March.
However, that Swiftie was also literally the only person talking about it in March, which is very strange.
Either way, take this with a grain of salt!

EzcPYHqWYAYOM4G?format=jpg&name=900x900

Remember this also happened just TWO DAYS before the 'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' release!
This means 'Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)' could come as soon as this Thursday/Friday!

EDIT: 
I posted the wrong screenshot showing 'Love Story (2020 Recording)', which first appeared in December.
It was later updated  to 'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' two days before release.

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

oprah15

It actually make sense for this to be true if we are going to wait for the 1989 like with Fearless since Love Story also got released  nearly 2 months before the album. June it is I suppose. bey7

Yup! There were a 2 month gap between Love Story & Fearless TSV, so it's presumable that it'll also be the same with 1989. bey7

Though I think she should try a bit of a different approach this time. Fearless TSV felt like such a non-event leading up to it, Love Story TSV did absolutely nothing  and neither did You All Over Me, it's a miracle that the album debuted as high as it did. rip4 

18 minutes ago, Snow said:

I- rip4  of course..
@Taylor Swift you are deranged missy I hope you know that! 

This seems really unlikely, but what if Taylor is contributing more to the "Spirit Untamed" movie than just "Wildest Dreams"? 

I mean I don't know if "Wildest Dreams" is actually part of the soundtrack, or if it was just meant to be used for the trailer only...

but what if she's actually doing a "Spirit Untamed" soundtrack in June when the movie comes out?

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Yup! There were a 2 month gap between Love Story & Fearless TSV, so it's presumable that it'll also be the same with 1989. bey7

Though I think she should try a bit of a different approach this time. Fearless TSV felt like such a non-event leading up to it, Love Story TSV did absolutely nothing  and neither did You All Over Me, it's a miracle that the album debuted as high as it did. rip4 

True, but Mr. Perfectly Fine managed to bring attention back to Fearless. 
I suppose she wants old songs out first as leaders ( Love Story, Wildest Dreams ) to re-introduce people to the corresponding album and then build that up with vault tracks. bey7
Also, while I would like all those albums in one week, I guess she can’t phyisically manage to be quicker since she is constantly working on them. She is lucky she has social and love life sorted out, so she really doesn’t have anything else at hand. ny5
Maybe this confirms two more re-releases this year seeing how 3 months is the probable gap between them. jj2

1 minute ago, V For Vendetta said:

This seems really unlikely, but what if Taylor is contributing more to the "Spirit Untamed" movie than just "Wildest Dreams"? 

I mean I don't know if "Wildest Dreams" is actually part of the soundtrack, or if it was just meant to be used for the trailer only...

but what if she's actually doing a "Spirit Untamed" soundtrack in June when the movie comes out?

Generally speaking, usually if a song is featured that prominently on a trailer, it's usually a part of the official soundtrack (not always though).

I'm doubtful on her doing a 'Spirit Untamed' soundtrack ala Ariana with Charlie's Angels, mainly because she's been insanely busy these past year (Folklore, Evermore, Fearless TSV + the other re-recordings) so I don't think she'd have time to record a movie soundtrack album. Plus, the soundtrack being released in June would mean it'll clash with 1989 TSV.

Also, I think it'd be a bit weird if she just randomly shoved in Wildest Dreams TSV into the soundtrack but then have original songs in it.

dead2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

True, but Mr. Perfectly Fine managed to bring attention back to Fearless. 
I suppose she wants old songs out first as leaders ( Love Story, Wildest Dreams ) to re-introduce people to the corresponding album and then build that up with vault tracks. bey7
Also, while I would like all those albums in one week, I guess she can’t phyisically manage to be quicker since she is constantly working on them. She is lucky she has social and love life sorted out, so she really doesn’t have anything else at hand. ny5
Maybe this confirms two more re-releases this year seeing how 3 months is the probable gap between them. jj2

Yes, but Mr. Perfectly Fine dropped literally two days before the album. I don't think it had THAT much impact tbh. dead2

But yes I think the lead single will always be something from the original album, it wouldn't have made sense otherwise. But I think she should be a bit more careful with the follow up single, YAOM tanked pretty much completely and did nothing to promote the album, had she released Mr. Perfectly Fine instead I think she could've done much higher numbers in the debut week. true1 

2 more re-recordings sounds like a good bet tbh jj2 I hope it's not any less though, cause then we'd be stuck in the re-recordings era until mid 2022 which is NOT ideal dead1 HOWEVER! I should also note that she's already begun working on Speak Now TSV, and 1989 TSV has been done for a while now. There's a chance that at one point she'll be sitting on two finished re-recordings. Take that as you will.. jj2 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes, but Mr. Perfectly Fine dropped literally two days before the album. I don't think it had THAT much impact tbh. dead2

But yes I think the lead single will always be something from the original album, it wouldn't have made sense otherwise. But I think she should be a bit more careful with the follow up single, YAOM tanked pretty much completely and did nothing to promote the album, had she released Mr. Perfectly Fine instead I think she could've done much higher numbers in the debut week. true1 

2 more re-recordings sounds like a good bet tbh jj2 I hope it's not any less though, cause then we'd be stuck in the re-recordings era until mid 2022 which is NOT ideal dead1 HOWEVER! I should also note that she's already begun working on Speak Now TSV, and 1989 TSV has been done for a while now. There's a chance that at one point she'll be sitting on two finished re-recordings. Take that as you will.. jj2 

Okay, true, Mr. perfectly fine dropped alongside album if we look at that closely. ny5

I think You All Over Me got released since it contains the most similar touch of folklore/evermore among vault songs and since Aaron Dessner was involved on all three of those things, she wanted to put it out for those reasons probably. Let me put that she seems to be juggling between left-field and mainstream nearly always ( You All Over Me/Mr. Perfectly Fine for example ).
I also don’t think she would like for these re-recording sessions to last that long, since she must be working on new album alongside. I guess the Q1 of 2022 is the limit. 
Yeah, Speak Now will be definitely done before 1989’s re-release, because we are aware she is working on it and she may even start re-recording next one, so you have a point there. This is still relatively fast, it’s just that we want those vault songs and considering we are familiar with albums, everything longer than a month is a lot of wait. jj2

1 hour ago, V For Vendetta said:

22/04/2021

2+2+0+4+2+0+2+1 = 13 

lol3 

If this turns out to be true, my prediction really is waaay off

also that date would be 13 days after the release of Fearless (TV) rih2

Right, that's it. I'm changing my prediction:

Apr - Wildest Dreams + 1989 pre-order

June - 1989

June - Lead Single + pre-order

Aug  - Album

Aug - Lead Single + pre-order

Oct - Album

Oct - Lead Single + pre-order

Dec - Album

That would mean the 5 albums that she can re-release will be done and out the way, 

and so for 2022 she can either tour, release TS10 or just take a break for God's sake!!!!

These rerecordings are interesting. She changed as a person and the lead singles at the time were equivalent to her life. Shake It Off was saying fuck you to the haters and such after the dating blitz she went through, but she's no longer in that. So, it's fitting that Wildest Dreams is the lead now.

I wonder if she'll switch Red and Reputation as well? I can see All Too Well and Delicate/Call It What You Want being the new leads.

3 hours ago, Snow said:

Remember this also happened just TWO DAYS before the 'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' release!

not entirely true, actually dead2 we had Love Story (2020 Recording) as early as December, it only got updated to Love Story (Taylor's Version) two days before release, plus we've had WD on Shazam as early as March. Shazam isn't reliable to predict this at all though i do hope we get it soon! but i'm thinking she'll definitely go through 1989 faster than she did Fearless if it's finished, no need to draw the campaign out

38 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

not entirely true, actually dead2 we had Love Story (2020 Recording) as early as December, it only got updated to Love Story (Taylor's Version) two days before release, plus we've had WD on Shazam as early as March. Shazam isn't reliable to predict this at all though i do hope we get it soon! but i'm thinking she'll definitely go through 1989 faster than she did Fearless if it's finished, no need to draw the campaign out

Okay now why did TSwiftWRLD & TSwiftFTC lie to me and why did the Swiffers not pick this up? dead4 They can dissect ridiculous easter eggs but no one knew about this? Like even PopBase is posting about it. I do remember "Love Story (2020 Recording)" though because I posted about it here, I posted the wrong screenshot.

But this is weird, I think we're missing a detail. Why is the person who posted the WD Shazam in March the only person talking about it? dead1 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.