Jump to content
Snow

'Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)' coming this Friday?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Okay, true, Mr. perfectly fine dropped alongside album if we look at that closely. ny5

I think You All Over Me got released since it contains the most similar touch of folklore/evermore among vault songs and since Aaron Dessner was involved on all three of those things, she wanted to put it out for those reasons probably. Let me put that she seems to be juggling between left-field and mainstream nearly always ( You All Over Me/Mr. Perfectly Fine for example ).
I also don’t think she would like for these re-recording sessions to last that long, since she must be working on new album alongside. I guess the Q1 of 2022 is the limit. 
Yeah, Speak Now will be definitely done before 1989’s re-release, because we are aware she is working on it and she may even start re-recording next one, so you have a point there. This is still relatively fast, it’s just that we want those vault songs and considering we are familiar with albums, everything longer than a month is a lot of wait. jj2

Maybe, but she's also gonna need to release her poppier tracks that'll actually do somewhat well on the radio. I know she doesn't want hits right now cause then the radio would be flooded by like 10 old Taylor tracks by the end of the year, but if she wants album sales, she's gonna have to stop releasing no1curr tracks to promote the album. true1 

I don't think Mr. Perfectly Fine was originally intended to be released before the album tbh. It seemed to be a very random decision on her part. dead1 and yes, Q1 2022 being the most late we'll get the last re-recording is a good bet. jj2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

Okay now why did TSwiftWRLD & TSwiftFTC lie to me and why did the Swiffers not pick this up? dead4 They can dissect ridiculous easter eggs but no one knew about this? Like even PopBase is posting about it. I do remember "Love Story (2020 Recording)" though because I posted about it here, I posted the wrong screenshot.

But this is weird, I think we're missing a detail. Why is the person who posted the WD Shazam in March the only person talking about this? dead1 

i think it's a classic scenario of one big Swiftie getting excited today and it just spread to all the news accs rip4 i mean for reference, Babylon (Early Mix) has been recognised by Shazam since last year and nothing has come out of it, which is why i'm generally not very trusting of songs popping up on Shazam as any hint for release

the most likely theory i'm rooting for is May 14th, Wildest Dreams and 1989 pre-order that day, and 1989 dropping sometime in June

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i think it's a classic scenario of one big Swiftie getting excited today and it just spread to all the news accs rip4 i mean for reference, Babylon (Early Mix) has been recognised by Shazam since last year and nothing has come out of it, which is why i'm generally not very trusting of songs popping up on Shazam as any hint for release

the most likely theory i'm rooting for is May 14th, Wildest Dreams and 1989 pre-order that day, and 1989 dropping sometime in June

Maybe. Still so weird though, because that Swiftie who found WD in March has 2,750 followers and.. he's the ONLY one talking about it? No one picked it up? dead1  Oh well. 

The theory you posted isn't implausible though, with Spirit Untamed being out June 4, the song will have to come out before that (since that seems to be the usual routine for movies), so mid May could be likely true1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

Maybe. Still so weird though, because that Swiftie who found WD in March has 2,750 followers and.. he's the ONLY one talking about it? No one picked it up? dead1  Oh well. 

The theory you posted isn't implausible though, with Spirit Untamed being out June 4, the song will have to come out before that (since that seems to be the usual routine for movies), so mid May could be likely true1 

May 13th which is when she would announce also checks out! 13/04/2021 1+3+4+2+2+1 = 13 true1

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

May 13th which is when she would announce also checks out! 13/04/2021 1+3+4+2+2+1 = 13 true1

Knowing how deranged this woman can be sometimes, I buy it. true1

Link to post
Share on other sites

idk if anyone here has seen the instagram post theory but if 1989 does end up coming in June, there were 2 months between Love Story (TV) and Fearless (TV), so I could see her repeating the same schedule, but may doesn't seem out of the question entirely, either way this bitch is insane and I love it...

since I'm also insane I've mapped out potential release dates for each re-recording album drop (if the insta post theory turns out to be true) if anyone cares to take a look and either laugh when they're all wrong or Venmo me $5 when they're all right scarjo1

Spoiler

1989: 

 either coming june 11th (6+1+1+2+0+2+1=13), June 4 (along with spirit the movie and also 6+4+2+1=13) or june 25 (6+2+5=13) 

Red:

august 13 becuz.. duh, or august 20 (8+2+0+2+1=13)

Speak Now:

November 26 (1+1+2+6+2+1= 13 also 26/2=13 so...)  or ?!?! maybe November 5 (11+5-2-1=13) but that feels like a reach even for Her..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bleachella said:

idk if anyone here has seen the instagram post theory but if 1989 does end up coming in June, there were 2 months between Love Story (TV) and Fearless (TV), so I could see her repeating the same schedule, but may doesn't seem out of the question entirely, either way this bitch is insane and I love it...

since I'm also insane I've mapped out potential release dates for each re-recording album drop (if the insta post theory turns out to be true) if anyone cares to take a look and either laugh when they're all wrong or Venmo me $5 when they're all right scarjo1

  Reveal hidden contents

1989: 

 either coming june 11th (6+1+1+2+0+2+1=13), June 4 (along with spirit the movie and also 6+4+2+1=13) or june 25 (6+2+5=13) 

Red:

august 13 becuz.. duh, or august 20 (8+2+0+2+1=13)

Speak Now:

November 26 (1+1+2+6+2+1= 13 also 26/2=13 so...)  or ?!?! maybe November 5 (11+5-2-1=13) but that feels like a reach even for Her..

 

I'm a bit doubtful about the Reputation-era easter eggs, I think they're more about the scrapped TS6 rather than the re-recordings.
I don't think she had any idea of what she wanted to do with her masters yet back then tbh
dead2

but I think everything else checks out!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember this also happened just TWO DAYS before the 'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' release! This means 'Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)' could come as soon as this Thursday/Friday! EDIT: 

also that date would be 13 days after the release of Fearless (TV)

22/04/2021 2+2+0+4+2+0+2+1 = 13    If this turns out to be true, my prediction really is waaay off


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×