Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

i never got the "demi is annoying" talk until this

3 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

She's been annoying for 7+ years... um2um2um2um2

You can be opinionated without being annoying, example, Adele is pretty opinionated but it's funny.

Or Taylor, who comments on things that actually matter demi1

she does use crazy ways to promote her album, she always does things like this when her music is out... instead of promoting the actual album she releases a documentary of her drug struggles and crazy tweets, or talks about Selena / Taylor or does something like this , fights against some Radom shit

but tbh lately I think she is using too much this days I mean at least this time she is sincere and confuses she drinks and smokes weed maybe next era she will confess si is using coke 

Yeah she has this bad habit of self inserting everywhere and starting pointless twitter rants. Whenever she builds up some good reception from the GP she serves some mess and makes everyone roll their eyes and remember why they found her annoying on the first place bebe1

Her last album is genuinelly good and she was finally getting good press and goodwill from the general audiences but she just cant stop typing messy posts on social media rip4

10 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

You can be opinionated without being annoying, example, Adele is pretty opinionated but it's funny.

you also don't need to have an opinion and shout it to the 4 winds about every little thing in life rip4

On 4/21/2021 at 7:00 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

Because Adele doesn’t act like offended snowflake, she speaks seriously about serious issues and more lighthearted about things that matter less

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.