Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

KMO outtake: Kyliewood (feat. Sia & Brooke Candy) - DEMO

oh yeah i saw it leaked but didnt bother listening. now i see i made the right call eve1 she's not even singing on it. she mustve canned it right away eve1 

At least now we know Brooke wasnt lying in 2013 eve1 

the final mix for Voodoo also leaked a couple of weeks ago in case you missed it

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

This was supposed to be for Kiss Me Once ? 

yeah very early on it was right after Skirt dropped. Brooke Candy talked about it a few times in july 2013

tumblr_mq1enl3uN71rza9beo1_1280.jpg

it was rightfully canned. it's awful let's be honest jj4

Sia's material for KMO was abysmal. I wouldnt be surprised if they pitched this demo to Kylie and she was like kylie2 

16 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

yeah very early on it was right after Skirt dropped. Brooke Candy talked about it a few times in july 2013

tumblr_mq1enl3uN71rza9beo1_1280.jpg

it was rightfully canned. it's awful let's be honest jj4

Sia's material for KMO was abysmal. I wouldnt be surprised if they pitched this demo to Kylie and she was like kylie2 

After all, I can see why Kylie Minogue rejected it kylie2 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

After all, I can see why Kylie Minogue rejected it kylie2 

RocNation really had no clue what to do with Kylie jj4

entire KMO era screams personality crisis, no direction or consistency

7 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

RocNation really had no clue what to do with Kylie jj4

entire KMO era screams personality crisis, no direction or consistency

Agreed. Kiss Me Once is my least favorite Album from her. Even her 80s have more personality than that one nicki5 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Agreed. Kiss Me Once is my least favorite Album from her. Even her 80s have more personality than that one nicki5 

I dont particularly hate it, i have some nice memories attached to it but it's for sure one of the abums I revisit the least. I still use it more than EY, Kristmas, KM94 and LGTI so there's that eve1 

I dont particularly hate it, i have some nice memories attached to it but it's for sure one of the abums I revisit the least. I still use it more than EY, Kristmas, KM94 and LGTI so there's that eve1 

I don't hate it either but it didn't age well rip4 It also sounds extremely vapid compared to her other Albums true1 

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't hate it either but it didn't age well rip4 It also sounds extremely vapid compared to her other Albums true1 

it's true, i think if you swap a few things around you can get a decent album out of it. 3 songs with sex on the title was a CHOICE. Queen of subtlety eve1 

it's true, i think if you swap a few things around you can get a decent album out of it. 3 songs with sex on the title was a CHOICE. Queen of subtlety eve1 

Well the Moto Blanco Remix of I Was Gonna Cancel  is better than most of the tracks on the Album true1 Sexy Love, Sexercize and Into The Blue are cute tracks though rav2 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.