Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

KMO outtake: Kyliewood (feat. Sia & Brooke Candy) - DEMO

10 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

it does sound much better imo, i bopped to it an entire weekend wendy3 

The extra synth in the chorus that sounds like an electric guitar

IMG-20210127-165845.jpg?width=422&height=406

The chicken sounds not being so loud

IMG-20210127-165845.jpg?width=422&height=406

Her hoe ass needs to stop scrapping/bsiding her best songs, this is a crime nicki6

7 minutes ago, ajp said:

So, the rumoured collaboration finally surfaces nat1

I thought it was called “Get It Up Ya” um2

I always thought GIUY was an early demo version of Sexercize but that's just me speculating without any evidence or knowledge eve1 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The extra synth in the chorus that sounds like an electric guitar

The chicken sounds not being so loud

ikr 

wouldve made a cute Japanese bonus tracks with Golden Boy but both got scrapped last minute wendy4 

at least we have a proper HQ and mixed version now we can add on out ikunes wendy1 

1 minute ago, plutoniano said:

ikr 

wouldve made a cute Japanese bonus tracks with Golden Boy but both got scrapped last minute wendy4 

at least we have a proper HQ and mixed version now we can add on out ikunes wendy1 

Swap Golden Boy, Sparks and Voodoo with Pitiful, I Should've Cancelled and Fists So Good and you have her best album wendy4

9 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

I always thought GIUY was an early demo version of Sexercize but that's just me speculating without any evidence or knowledge eve1 

I don’t think you are wrong...or right eve1

According to Fandom:

The demo ended up being rejected by Kylie, and the original instrumental was later offered to Madonna; she took the demo and used it in her song "Veni Vidi Vici", featuring rapper Nas, which was released as part of her thirteenth studio album Rebel Heart (2015). Though "Kyliewood" remained unreleased for several years, the demo was leaked onto the internet in April 2021.

36 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Apparenly also it's Sia singing the whole thing, mimicking Brooke Candy as well.

Sia should have released it for herself nicki4

On 4/21/2021 at 3:48 PM, plutoniano said:

oh yeah i saw it leaked but didnt bother listening. now i see i made the right call eve1 she's not even singing on it. she mustve canned it right away eve1 

At least now we know Brooke wasnt lying in 2013 eve1 

the final mix for Voodoo also leaked a couple of weeks ago in case you missed it

Shs didnt lie, because her collab with Kylie was officialy announced by some big clothing brand on their website (i dont remeber which was it) as a promo single for some new line and suddenly it was cancelled jj4

But i dont think this is that song tho interesting1

I think that song was titled something like Give Ya Up or something... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.