Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

New Xtina LEAK: Search The World

TBH if you polish this , would make a nice song... and better than 90% of the song of that album

But I hope at this point she does NEVER EVER goes back to that concept or producers that liberation had 

14 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

TBH if you polish this , would make a nice song... and better than 90% of the song of that album

But I hope at this point she does NEVER EVER goes back to that concept or producers that liberation had 

She likes collabing with new people for each album. I think the next English album will have a completely different concept than Libby. Maybe she'll bring back a producer for a song or two, but that's it.

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She likes collabing with new people for each album. I think the next English album will have a completely different concept than Libby. Maybe she'll bring back a producer for a song or two, but that's it.

oh thank god, tbh the album was just bad 

51 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

oh thank god, tbh the album was just bad 

It was a bit eclectic, and could have done with less interludes and more full songs, but I wouldn't say it was bad. But to each their own. moo1

On 4/23/2021 at 4:25 AM, michael1814 said:

This sounds awful, glad it never made the cut, their is another one going around at the moment but it's only 10 seconds long, that one sounded great.

oh, are there huge differences or just tweaks here and there?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.