Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Doja's upcoming new single will feature The Weeknd!

EzlY5lUXEAIdT0-?format=jpg&name=large

BILLBOARD EXCERPT

On Planet Her, which is due this summer, Doja tones down the genre-hopping experimentation of Hot Pink, but she doesn’t sacrifice its playful versatility, celebrating her femininity and reveling in her sense of humor on tracks like “Need To Know.” (“I heard from a friend of a friend/That d--k is a 10 out of 10!”)

She carefully selected the album’s big-name features, including The Weeknd on the steamy second single, “You Right.” “Doja is a star, and has created a unique universe you just want to lose yourself in,” says The Weeknd. “She’s got such drive and vast creative vision that we will be seeing her impact for a very long time to come.”

x

4 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Are all of her singles from that album gonna be features?

Looks like but personally I don’t see the point, she has enough of a star power to even go #1 on her own 

36 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Are all of her singles from that album gonna be features?

Probably not all, but most will. She still has an Ariana collab lined up too I think, although I'm not too sure if it made the cut. dead2 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.