Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

MJ's daughter, Paris Jackson, joins American Horror Story

paris-jackson-004.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Paris Jackson is heading back to the small screen.

Michael Jackson’s only daughter landed her next acting role on the FX anthology series “American Horror Story: Double Feature.” According to TMZ, Jackson, 23, will appear in at least one episode of the beloved show. Creator Ryan Murphy teased the 10th “Horror” season back in March with an Instagram video showing off the title card.

Details about Jackson’s character as well as the exact number of episodes she will guest star in is still under wraps. However, this role is not the model and singer’s first foray into the horror genre. Jackson opened Season 3 of VH1’s “Scream: The TV Series,” based on Wes Craven’s acclaimed teen slasher film series. 

x

EwuLq1gWQAAJFFk.jpg

In addition to welcoming Paris Jackson and Macaulay Culkin into the AHS universe, the cast of Double Feature also includes a handful of fan favorites from seasons past: Frances Conroy, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Adina Porter, Lily Rabe, Angelica Ross and Finn Wittrock are all confirmed to appear in significant roles.

While the show’s plot has yet to be announced, for “American Horror Story: Double Feature,” the “Glee” director’s teaser promises “Two horrifying stories … One season. One by the sea … One by the sand.”

2 hours ago, Entea said:

I lowkey didn't know MJ had a daughter omg rip4

Two sons as well. The boys have pretty much avoided the spotlight entirely but Paris has carved out quite a nice spot for herself in the modeling scene. And I mean it's obvious why, she's stunning! 

5 hours ago, Entea said:

She was the one that made waves for playing lesbian Jesus in an upcoming movie dead2

7 hours ago, Entea said:

There is debate if they are biologically related. Their mom is Debbie Rowe who was a dermatology assistant where MJ got his vitiligo treated. She was a huge fan, had a giant crush on him, and basically offered to give him children after he was sad about his divorce with Lisa Marie Presley. This was more of an arrangement rather than a marriage tbh. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.