Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

New Gaga song registered on BMI

Ezrbv7uVUAA4tpv?format=png&name=small

An unreleased song, called "La Malka Des Lions" has been added to Gaga's BMI. The song was written by Lady Gaga,  DJ White Shadow, Lukas Nelson, Aaron Raitiere, Mark Nilan Jr and Nick Monson. It's likely an outtake from "A Star is Born".

Link to the song on BMI: Here.

It says "OST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK" on the page so it is/was intended for a soundtrack.
Some are saying it's an ASIB outtake, not sure why it's registered on BMI out of the blue.
Could be for House of Gucci?

33 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

If you google it, it will tell you it is a character from a movie called The Rabbi's Cat (2011).

Someone mentioned that 'La Malka Des Lions' translates to 'The Queen of Lions' or something like that, so it could be a sort-of generic name for that character true1 

It probably is an ASIB reject though. 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

It could be for the new film she's in shrug1 

Yes I thought so too true1 idk if Gaga usually randomly register new songs though. 

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes I thought so too true1 idk if Gaga usually randomly register new songs though. 

Don't think it's her that's doing the registrations true1 

13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Don't think it's her that's doing the registrations true1 

Oh I know, I meant artist teams handle things differently. Some likes to register songs for seemingly no reason, while others only register when they're gearing up for something true1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.