Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Christina finds the perfect pair of jeans!

22 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

That too. It's like she's a cut out figure. carla1

Someone just pointed out on twitter that she's holding the phone like she's taking a mirror selfie but there's no mirror and it's actually a photographer. Queen fooling us cuz i didnt even notice lol3

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Someone just pointed out on twitter that she's holding the phone like she's taking a mirror selfie but there's no mirror and it's actually a photographer. Queen fooling us cuz i didnt even notice lol3

I- carla1

She's learning camp attitude, first step is to be extra extra EXTRA!

2 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Unless it's a full-wall mirror?

35 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Unless it's a full-wall mirror?

I dont think so, the objects aren't reflected. And if you look in the first photo she also doesn't have her hands on the phone. Unless she has a tripod or smth, but it's definitely a photographer lol3

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She looks stunning. oprah2 And I don't know why you all are complaining. I'll take this over sweatpants any day.  moo1

This 1000000 times better than the long trenchcoats and the bun cry0

She hasn’t looked this good in a very long time!!!!

The way she is looking at the moment will be perfect for the Latin market as they are very much about appearance.

Can’t think of any singers around her age (maybe Beyoncé) who look as good as she currently does.

12 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I dont think so, the objects aren't reflected. And if you look in the first photo she also doesn't have her hands on the phone. Unless she has a tripod or smth, but it's definitely a photographer lol3

Or she flipped the photographed, which I don't even think, because the iPhone camera is exactly where it should be if the image were taken in a mirror, and her hair is flipped the opposite direction of the other images. Please note I am speaking of this image.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.