Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

What was the first concert you have been to in your life?

I think it was Britney’s Onyx Hotel Tour when I was in 7th grade. It was amazing but I sat next to some bitch who was talking shit through the whole thing, saying Britney looked drugged etc etc. But I’m glad I got to see her live in her prime! 

If I went to any before that it must have been some random locals nicki4

Steps Gold Tour

I was in awe and a few days later they split, right after saying they weren't going to split up oprah1

Interesting for anyone who doesn't know them. Two members quit right before this show and they all went on and performed as if nothing had happened 

If u were a kid in the UK at this time, steps were just the best 

Britney Spears' The Circus Starring Britney Spears with PCD and an actual circus opener.

54 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I think it was Britney’s Onyx Hotel Tour when I was in 7th grade. It was amazing but I sat next to some bitch who was talking shit through the whole thing, saying Britney looked drugged etc etc. But I’m glad I got to see her live in her prime!

WTF is up with Britney crowds? I had such gross people behind me at my Britney concert... so we ended up getting them arrested after the show. tea2

19 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Steps Gold Tour

I was in awe and a few days later they split, right after saying they weren't going to split up oprah1

Interesting for anyone who doesn't know them. Two members quit right before this show and they all went on and performed as if nothing had happened 

If u were a kid in the UK at this time, steps were just the best 

Jealous of anyone who got to see Steps!

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

If I went to any before that it must have been some random locals nicki4

35 minutes ago, Mario said:

Britney’s Onyx Hotel Tour oprah15

Jealous of you both cry4 

First concert ever was Hannah Montana Best of Both World Tour was my first. My sixth birthday present.

First (and only time so far) I saw Madonna was on the Rebel Heart Tour in 2016 (my fifteenth birthday present) and the first of two times I’ve seen Shawn was on the Illuminate Tour in 2017 which was a Christmas gift! 

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Jan. 2016 at a brand new theatre venue in downtown Orlando 

He's not bad live and takes his concerts seriously. I know people sh*t on him but at least he cares about his work unlike some SoundCloud rappers rav2

not my video but that was the concert true1

I feel like it was Journey or OneRepublic when I was young jj1  

The first willing one was maybe Cage The Elephant. And my first fave I saw was Kesha.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.