Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Albania's Got Talent

8 hours ago, Snow said:

GMLmT28.png
tumblr-873d34faa01b897173af01451dca3683-

Loves, we are here.
Welcome to the results of the Grand Final of Albania's Got Talent!
It was an extremely close final round, but the judges have voted, and I now have the results.
I can now reveal that by a vote of 10-9, the winner of Albania's Got Talent is..

ojhKj0Q.png

Hide contents

ntJt9oL.png

52c599df6d4f95ba0f6ce7310163a283.png
As promised, a lucky participating member will also be receiving a 1-Month VIP, and that member is..

Hide contents

SjvwA56.png

@TRENCH

Congratulations! You are the winner of the 1-Month VIP!
When you can, please notify me either via PM or by posting on the thread, of what would you like to do with it.
You may choose to activate it for yourself, save it for a later date or gift to someone else. 

Other Participants

YjkVnob.png
Loves, thank you, thank you so much for participating in Albania's Got Talent!
It's been a great few months, and I hope you've enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed hosting it!
But that's all for now! I will see you all again soon.

Mwah.

tumblr-501af2421388e5ca557e2832b8b38eba-

thanks for hosting @Snow i looooveeeed this game!!

and soooo glad Don't Start Now won! her best song along with That Kind Of Woman!! Physical is a bop too tho!

19 hours ago, Trunks said:

You're going to put something in our drinks oprah4 and force us to play Taylor's Neverending song's championship. oprah4

Ha Ha Lol GIF

I am not spiking people’s drinks ( stop the projections ) and I wouldn’t need to do that in order for that kind of “neverending” game, Truncon. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.