Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Lana inspired a Capitol rioter to wear a mesh mask

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Well jokes on her...Lana's mask had a protective, transparent layer sewn into it.

Oh, did it? I've been judging her all this time rip2

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

Oh, did it? I've been judging her all this time rip2

It didn't. That's just an excuse Lana and her fans use. If she indeed had a transparent layer underneath it would've fog up because of her breath. The mask Lana used is just an ornament piece that is supposed to go over a normal mask to make it look nicer. 

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It didn't. That's just an excuse Lana and her fans use. If she indeed had a transparent layer underneath it would've fog up because of her breath. The mask Lana used is just an ornament piece that is supposed to go over a normal mask to make it look nicer. 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

no, it didn't rip4 

And you know that is an excuse from where exactly?Did you touch or see the mask? I wasn’t aware both of you had access to her wardrobe. In that case, please tell her to drop Chuck as her creative director and also stop making music with Jack Antonoff the next time you see her.

xx

11 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Fabric doesn't fog up ?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.