Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Why do you hate a perfection...

...that is ARTPOP? It's close to being a TFM 2.0 but it's also not because it's so bright compared to TFM but I really want a sequel to TFM and Chromatica is really good actually it's great though it's not TFM 2.0 yet anyway I love ARTPOP because the highlights are G.U.Y., Venus, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion!, Gypsy, Applause, Donatella, AURA, Mary Jane Holland, and Do What You Want are the only good songs though because ARTPOP >>>>> Witness and it's sad to see DWYW with R Kelly because the one with Xtina version is good!

gaga1

33 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

I love ARTPOP because the highlights are G.U.Y., Venus, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion!, Gypsy, Applause, Donatella, AURA, Mary Jane Holland, and Do What You Want are the only good songs though because ARTPOP >>>>> Witness and it's sad to see DWYW with R Kelly because the one with Xtina version is good!

All these tracks mentioned are my faves from ARTPOP too. ny1

Also happy to see Fashion! getting some lovealex1

And yes i agree with you. kisses.gif

38 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

...that is ARTPOP? It's close to being a TFM 2.0 

I always thought ARTPOP was more like The Fame tbh but anyway, always TFM+Chromatica supremacy! 

1 minute ago, Mario said:

All these tracks mentioned are my faves from ARTPOP too. ny1

Also happy to see Fashion! getting some lovealex1

And yes i agree with you. kisses.gif

I always thought ARTPOP was more like The Fame tbh but anyway, always TFM+Chromatica supremacy! 

Yes, it's yours. ny1

I always love Fashion! alex1

Of course. kisses.gif

The Fame 2.0? bey10

25 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

Yes, it's yours. ny1

Thank you default_g7.gif

That's why i don't have Jewels N Drugs, Swine, MANiCURE (when the raw demo leaks I will add it!) and Dope in my ARTPOP playlist but i have Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, PARTYNAUSEOUS and I Wanna Be With You instead default_g7.gif

1 hour ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

...that is ARTPOP? It's close to being a TFM 2.0 but it's also not because it's so bright compared to TFM but I really want a sequel to TFM and Chromatica is really good actually it's great though it's not TFM 2.0 yet anyway I love ARTPOP because the highlights are G.U.Y., Venus, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion!, Gypsy, Applause, Donatella, AURA, Mary Jane Holland, and Do What You Want are the only good songs though because ARTPOP >>>>> Witness and it's sad to see DWYW with R Kelly because the one with Xtina version is good!

gaga1

I feel like you're not being serious and this is actually a troll post. Miss @Royalty will know what i mean. fall9

32 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I feel like you're not being serious and this is actually a troll post. Miss @Royalty will know what i mean. fall9

I do, sister bitch

3 hours ago, Phoebe said:

I think I had an aneurysm while reading the OP. missj1 Find the period, find IT! missj1

Hi, I'm Gwen Stefanee and you're watching me cosplaying the game character! ayumi1

1 hour ago, Shego said:

that's not hard achieve

EKeF_ubX0AE_eXh.jpg

YES ARTPOP SLAYS GODGA SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! gaga13

38 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

because Alice exists 

Agree. I love Alice Chater. Hourglass is still my anthem!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.