Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

why do people still stan britney?

shes a flop now but apperantly she still has stans. and at this point, EVERYONE knows that shes not in control of her image or music. 

she has

-been caught having body doubles for MV perfomances

-been caught using other's vocals for her music (britney jean)

-been caught being fed her critiques/lines on Xfactor

-multiple famous and not famous insiders have confirmed its not her on social media

-we all know the girl dont write music

-cant sing

-cant dance

-doesnt interact with fans when she meets them

What are you a fan of????? i understand she (more like her team) has Bops so im a casual fan too but a STAN? missj1

24 minutes ago, rocky road said:

What are you a fan of????? i understand she (more like her team) has Bops so im a casual fan too but a STAN? missj1

I Stan Britney because she's awesome, talented (She CAN actually dance and she can sing, blame Jive and her team), she serves bops, she's a sweet person (and yes she actually used to interact with her fans and she loves them too).

24 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Brit never wanted Britney Jean to happen. STOP  WITH THIS!

Maybe if you had a damn brain you'd at least do some research as to why all those "points" Exist. It's due to her loss of desire to work/perform cos of her conservatorship.  

7 hours ago, rocky road said:

shes a flop now but apperantly she still has stans. and at this point, EVERYONE knows that shes not in control of her image or music. 

she has

-been caught having body doubles for MV perfomances

-been caught being fed her critiques/lines on Xfactor

-multiple famous and not famous insiders have confirmed its not her on social media

-we all know the girl dont write music

-cant sing

-cant dance

-doesnt interact with fans when she meets them

Either you've purposefully ignored the wealth of available information on why these things have happened/continued to happen, didn't bother to research and find that information, or you're just as lazy as you claim her to be and said things without knowing a bit of what you're talking about. 

50 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

This is stupid. 

What if I asked you why do you still stan Xtina? 

- she's lazy

- releases album every 6 years

- no longer promotes

- botched the national anthem

When the stan drags their fave you know it's bad. gag1 Also I was gonna post something similar to this. Way to steal my idea katy6

On 4/28/2021 at 1:27 AM, Seska said:

Agree. I used to like her music but I grew up and listen to real music now. 

dead4 Kinda tea. I don't know any adults in real life who stan her music but will bop for the nostalgia only.

8 hours ago, LÉON said:

dead4 Kinda tea. I don't know any adults in real life who stan her music but will bop for the nostalgia only.

Bald gays in their 30s who wear short shorts?

On 4/27/2021 at 10:03 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:

This is stupid. 

- she's lazy

- no longer promotes

Sade_-_Love_Deluxe.png

On 4/28/2021 at 5:03 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

This is stupid. 

- she's lazy

- no longer promotes

BRITNEY IS THE greatest pop artist of all time. clap1

She ain't and @rocky road actually made some legit points. dead2 Britney is the very definition of a manufactured label puppet with 0,0 integrity. She has exactly one era that seemingly had some input from her but overall there is nothing STANworthy about her. I am a casual fan of some of her stuff but I would never stan someone who is literally this much of a puppet as she is.

39 minutes ago, Grams said:

She ain't and @rocky road actually made some legit points. dead2 Britney is the very definition of a manufactured label puppet with 0,0 integrity. She has exactly one era that seemingly had some input from her but overall there is nothing STANworthy about her. I am a casual fan of some of her stuff but I would never stan someone who is literally this much of a puppet as she is.

Maybe you should stan her, so you can actually see how much input and creativity she have in her music career. rih1 From songwriting, to choreo, to music video ideas etc. Even your faves, Rihanna and Ariana etc don't have that much of input in their body of work. I'm pretty sure Scooter is the one who decides which singles to release etc. Rihanna doesn't even write her own songs, at least Britney writes at least 30% of her discography. tina1

She also doesn't steal from songwriters and demanding to be co-writers like Beyonce and Rihanna and more.

Also I see more reasons to stan Britney than Madonna lol2

13 hours ago, Grams said:

Good for you nobody asked 

19 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Maybe you should stan her, so you can actually see how much input and creativity she have in her music career. rih1 From songwriting, to choreo, to music video ideas etc. Even your faves, Rihanna and Ariana etc don't have that much of input in their body of work. I'm pretty sure Scooter is the one who decides which singles to release etc. Rihanna doesn't even write her own songs, at least Britney writes at least 30% of her discography. tina1

She also doesn't steal from songwriters and demanding to be co-writers like Beyonce and Rihanna and more.

Also I see more reasons to stan Britney than Madonna lol2

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or just downright delusional. lmfao2 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.