Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena teasing something?

Just now, Snow said:

Just found this oprah15 idk who this "insider" is though. Do you know anything about this @Hyun.?

i think it was mentioned ages ago that she wanted to go dark but then another insider said there was nothing done yet so dead1

12 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i think it was mentioned ages ago that she wanted to go dark but then another insider said there was nothing done yet so dead1

Welp dead1 maybe it's finally happening now that the Revelacion era has wrapped up

There was also mentions of a Zayn and Lana collab for whatever reason? dead4 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

We all do.. I hate her for scrapping it katy2

I could have been interested in her katy2 

Also: you're back to saving the section I see - you're welcome katy7 

23 minutes ago, Max said:

I could have been interested in her katy2 

Also: you're back to saving the section I see - you're welcome katy7 

We're still missing about 50 posts so she'll probably still be in probation. katy2

shes very good at hyping an era to only kill it a month later and complain that no one buys her CDs bey4

anyways is she does a reputation era imma stan and listen like i do anyways brit11

2 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but she needs to ditch Julia Michaels this era. Been hearing rumours Finneas is a producer on her new project and he did lose you to love me 

Yeah I think Selena could benefit from a change of pace. Julia is great and all, but when she writes sometimes the songs are written in her sound, which makes it weird when Selena sings it. dead1 

Finneas I think is very likely to return as both a songwriter and a producer. LYTLM worked super well for Selena so I can't imagine her ditching him just yet. true1 

52 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah I think Selena could benefit from a change of pace. Julia is great and all, but when she writes sometimes the songs are written in her sound, which makes it weird when Selena sings it. dead1 

Finneas I think is very likely to return as both a songwriter and a producer. LYTLM worked super well for Selena so I can't imagine her ditching him just yet. true1 

Exactly like the worst song on Rare....Fun noway1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.