Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Lana shares snippet of "Blue Banisters"

Wasn't expecting anything to come honestly. I thought for sure she'd disappear into radio silence again after that terrible picsart edit like she normally does rip4 

Also, if anyone is curious: this was filmed back in November. Clay posted a photo of himself wearing the outfit from the video back then.

10 hours ago, Gabe. said:

the melody's alright. i need her to switch it up though because Chemtrails wasn't it at all. 

Loving this Twinings infusion tea2

31 minutes ago, Simón. said:

me when I lie

Nah, really. This bitch can choke. She's an entitled bitch and deserves to rot for being a lazy fuck. sass4 

1 hour ago, Max said:

Sounds cute, but for that cover alone I will NOT buy a physical version. At least try, whore.

I really don't think that's the cover honestly. If anything, it's just the single cover which ultimately doesn't matter all that much.

Lana is such a troll and even though COCC's cover isn't anything remotely amazing, she has never actually gone forward with such a terrible cover. If Ben and Ed were so adamant against her using the original NFR cover (which wasn't even all that bad) I highly doubt they'd greenlight an old selfie to be used as the cover with random ass picsart edits. 

It just doesn't make sense. One, it's ugly. Two, it's going to cause hell for printing as it's low quality. I really think everyone's just jumping too quickly on this being the cover.

I'm also still not convinced Blue Bannisters is the album. I think there's definitely still a chance RCS is still the title and this is just a song from it. Lana is never really clear in reveals/announcements so we'll see.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.