Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

Better High School Musical: 1,2 or 3?

I don't remember if I've watched the full trilogy, but I really liked the first one so that gets my vote for better movie and more memorable soundtrack. 

We're All  In This Together, Bop to the Top & Breaking Free >>>> brit16

12 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I like really scary movies or movies that make you feel suspense or wonder what is going on rav3 This thread has a list of my favourite ones:

I also like to watch tv shows that are set in Ancient china and anime. What about you?

Horror (slashers, supernatural and suspense), Comedy, Romance and Drama. (I don't watch a lot of TV shows though). Of course I watch anime.

Spoiler

Also @Ghostface would like to know your location jj2

Scream Do You Like Scary Movies GIF by Cameo

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

Horror (slashers, supernatural and suspense), Comedy, Romance and Drama. (I don't watch a lot of TV shows though). Of course I watch anime.

Hide contents

Also @Ghostface would like to know your location jj2

Scream Do You Like Scary Movies GIF by Cameo

I'm surprised you didn't binge tv shows during the pandemic. jj2

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

I don't remember if I've watched the full trilogy, but I really liked the first one so that gets my vote for better movie and more memorable soundtrack. 

We're All  In This Together, Bop to the Top & Breaking Free >>>> brit16

Agree

1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I'm surprised you didn't binge tv shows during the pandemic. jj2

I mostly listened to music and watch YouTube videos. I did re-watch Charmed last year though

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.