Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

UK Midweek: Real Groove #20

1 Russ Millions & Tion Wayne - Body
2 Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
3 Riton & Nightcrawlers feat. Mufasa & Hypeman - Friday
4 Joel Corry, RAYE & David Guetta - BED
5 Justin Bieber feat. Daniel Caesar & GIVĒON - Peaches
6 Billie Eilish - Your Power *
7 Doja Cat feat. SZA - Kiss Me More
8 Tom Grennan - Little Bit of Love
9 Ella Henderson & Tom Grennan - Let's Go Home Together
10 The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

11 Polo G - RAPSTAR
12 Little Mix feat. Saweetie - Confetti ^
13 ATB, Topic & A7S - Your Love
14 Masked Wolf - Astronaut in the Ocean
15 Mimi Webb - Good Without
16 Olivia Rodrigo - deja vu
17 Majestic & Boney M. - Rasputin
18 D-Block Europe & RAYE - Ferrari Horses
19 Ava Max - My Head & My Heart
20 Kylie Minogue & Dua Lipa - Real Groove *

"Finally, Kylie Minogue & Dua Lipa land at Number 20 on the First Look with Real Groove following its release on vinyl. If it can hold on, it will be Kylie’s 52nd Top 40 and highest charting single since 2014, plus Dua Lipa’s 14th Top 20 single."

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/tion-wayne-and-russ-aiming-for-number-1-billie-eilish-set-for-highest-new-entry-on-the-official-singles-chart__33053/

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Wait what is Boney M doing in the top #20... WTF

They just released a remix of their absolute classic Rasputin with the DJ Majestic. Apparently, a ton of people have this shared experience of having a history teacher play the original Rasputin in the classroom (myself included) so the song has kind of taken on a life of it's own in the 21st century. It was also on Just Dance (the video game) and was one of the most popular songs on the whole thing so people have a soft spot for it and they finally are capitalizing on that I suppose. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

They just released a remix of their absolute classic Rasputin with the DJ Majestic. Apparently, a ton of people have this shared experience of having a history teacher play the original Rasputin in the classroom (myself included) so the song has kind of taken on a life of it's own in the 21st century. It was also on Just Dance (the video game) and was one of the most popular songs on the whole thing so people have a soft spot for it and they finally are capitalizing on that I suppose. 

I'm already very familiar with Boney M. I know it went huge on TikTok recently, but wasn't aware of the remix. . 

On 5/3/2021 at 2:22 PM, ajp said:

She would have been number 1 if she had released it on CD Single, too. oprah14

she would've charted higher if the vinyl sales counted back when the remixes dropped on digital but with the new rules she's fucked unless they produce the singles in advance rih9 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.