Snow

Florence + the Machine | Call Me Cruella | TBA

737e63_2175975256d84aba94115da04aa7b354~

tracks . The vast majority are well-known songs, such as These Boots Are Made For Walking , which also plays in one of the trailers.

But among this musical selection there is an original song , made exclusively for the film. British singer Florence Welch teamed up with composer Nicholas Britell to write the track, which is called Call Me Cruella . Who recorded the song, which should touch the credits of the film , was Florence's own band Florence + The Machine .

Still not no release date for the song. The information about Cruella's soundtrack was released in the official Press Kit for the film, made available today by Disney 

x

This should be cute clap4 

3 hours ago, LÉON said:

Won't this be useless outside the context of the film?

I don't think they're aiming for a hit with this one tbh, they just wanted something nice for the song dead2 it's Florence, she wasn't gonna smash anywhere lbr. 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

I don't think they're aiming for a hit with this one tbh, they just wanted something nice for the song dead2 it's Florence, she wasn't gonna smash anywhere lbr. 

I wasn't thinking about it being a hit, I was more concerned with it being useless as a listening experience if it's literally about Cruella

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I wasn't thinking about it being a hit, I was more concerned with it being useless as a listening experience if it's literally about Cruella

Oh yeah I get what you mean! I don't think it's literally about Cruella, I mean soundtracks are pretty generic usually anyways, just themed. I'm imagining the song to be something like "I'm evil, I kidnap dogs and I'll kidnap you too, call me Cruella" idfk I'm not Florence but something along those lines true1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh yeah I get what you mean! I don't think it's literally about Cruella, I mean soundtracks are pretty generic usually anyways, just themed. I'm imagining the song to be something like "I'm evil, I kidnap dogs and I'll kidnap you too, call me Cruella" idfk I'm not Florence but something along those lines true1 

dead2 This would be so awful, but unfort I can imagine Florence doing it.

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

dead2 This would be so awful, but unfort I can imagine Florence doing it.

Nah she would never, her soundtrack contributions are stellar! dead2 I mean remember this perfection:

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Nah she would never, her soundtrack contributions are stellar! dead2 I mean remember this perfection:

rip2 I hated that. The only soundtrack song I like of hers is Floppy In Your Charts.

Just now, LÉON said:

rip2 I hated that. The only soundtrack song I like of hers is Floppy In Your Charts.

Girl you are missing OUT bebe1  but I agree though, Heavy in Your Arms is A+.

I think my least favorite soundtrack from her is probably Jenny of Oldstones, the Game of Thrones one, which was super disappointing bebe1 

5 hours ago, LÉON said:

Won't this be useless outside the context of the film?

This.

I am interested in the song, not so much in the movie. Gheys here will eat anything  related to overrated Enema Stoned. aura1 Choosing a pretty actress to play Cruella is a choice, not to mention the movie  looking like Harley Quinn imitating Cruella. eve1 

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

This.

I am interested in the song, not so much in the movie. Gheys here will eat anything  related to overrated Enema Stoned. aura1 Choosing a pretty actress to play Cruella is a choice, not to mention the movie  looking like Harley Quinn imitating Cruella. eve1 

Me when the remake plays and I can see it in my peripheral vision:

SeekingThrill

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Girl you are missing OUT bebe1  but I agree though, Heavy in Your Arms is A+.

I think my least favorite soundtrack from her is probably Jenny of Oldstones, the Game of Thrones one, which was super disappointing bebe1 

I don't know that one at all, but I can't stand anything to do with GoT so I will give it a MISS