Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Lordes album apparently done, described as "hippie stoner album"

What is the point in bonus tracks in this day and age? lol3

Anyway, I was thinking just yesterday when is Lorde coming back kylie6 Not sure I care for the vibe though.

10 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Anyway, I was thinking just yesterday when is Lorde coming back kylie6 Not sure I care for the vibe though.

Let's smoke some weed and have some acid bestie while not bopping to Lorde

It's too much drugs cheer1bebe1 

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Probably the bonus tracks will be first on vinyl and CD and will be released later on streaming services. Taylor did the same, I doubt though that it had any positive effect on the sales rip4 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Get ready for a downvote gag1

Well it definitely sounds like a Lorde album for sure dead1 

I don't have the slightest idea of how that description is supposed to sound like though, I'm hoping for maybe some psychedelic pop true1 

Just now, Urbi said:

I’m up for it but is the source reliable? What were his other reveals?

I don't remember everything he said, but he was always reliable on atrl comparable to Mr.S. He usually spills about smaller artists and I remember him being correct about Bebe and Hayley Williams as an example. 

5 hours ago, Grams said:

"No bops"

gag1 

he has bad taste in music so Im sure there is a bop gag1

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

I’m up for it but is the source reliable? What were his other reveals?

he has connections to the industry... he gets copies of albums months before release 

hes known as Eclipse in the Lana fandom and hes the reason Lana pushed Lust For Life's release date months late... bc he leaked Love and Architecture [best american record] and she had to drag him in the DMs

he kept taunting us with some super rare unreleased Lana songs. So someone was able to get his copies of the songs, and in turn they had me leak them on tumblr, just so he would stop being a hoe kylie5

18 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

he has connections to the industry... he gets copies of albums months before release 

hes known as Eclipse in the Lana fandom and hes the reason Lana pushed Lust For Life's release date months late... bc he leaked Love and Architecture [best american record] and she had to drag him in the DMs

he kept taunting us with some super rare unreleased Lana songs. So someone was able to get his copies of the songs, and in turn they had me leak them on tumblr, just so he would stop being a hoe kylie5

He sounds messy rip4 

35 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

he has bad taste in music so Im sure there is a bop gag1

Oh, it’s Eclipse! 😂😂😂

He can most definitely identify what would widely be considered as a bop and what wouldn’t be.

WAIT!!! Are you Honeymouns?

4 hours ago, Royalty said:

How about a nice glass of sherry and an early night? mad5

4 hours ago, Simón. said:

Probably the bonus tracks will be first on vinyl and CD and will be released later on streaming services. Taylor did the same, I doubt though that it had any positive effect on the sales rip4

People really trying to squeeze sales out of physical in 2021 gag1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.