Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

If there's a God ...

Won't it be finally a time for Normani supremacy? I mean, I've read a lot of praises coming from users all over internet forums on how she's going to be the next actual MPG since Gaga and the next actual black MPG since Rihanna. Those praises wouldn't be for nothing, right? I mean, it's not like people in the web forums (including Flops of the Pope) would mass lying right? So, why is she not anything at all these days? It has been 84 years since she "debuted" as a solo artist and made a lot of noises by becoming a Hornet cosplay, doing a song written and sung by Arizona Green-day.

Is there God? Or is there a mistake for ever thinking about Normandi Cordial as a future hope for pop music and stan world? Lastly, why is Avatar Max Martin actually doing what Normie supposed to do? You know, having hits and stuff. Is Ava God?

Answer it. Quick. jj2

She won’t happen sis rip4 she had some hype but it totally killed down rip4 I mean, I was hyped for her, but I literally didn’t know she exited until I read this thread

I honestly can't think of an artist who has been mismanaged as badly as Normani tbh.

Her and her team have killed all momentum she has every single time she has hype, when by now she should be working on her sophomore album if not releasing it.

Like... she didn't go solo THAT much later than Camilla. Only a couple of months iirc.

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

And where is Ava having hits btw? I only know Sweet But Psycho rip2 

Kings & Queens, baby! Top 20 in her country! Now, where do you think is it? Albania or United States of Amerikkka? jj2

46 minutes ago, fab said:

it feels like her moment of buzz came and went nicki4 

Now she's just one of the ig "model" girls, posting pics to get both the gays locale and internationale (if there's anybody stanning ha from overseas, that is) posting comments sLaYYyaHH gUuuRL!wErKKk!!1 under her pics. Hopefully one day every single one of them will forget that she used to be a singer. nicki4

22 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I honestly can't think of an artist who has been mismanaged as badly as Normani tbh.

Her and her team have killed all momentum she has every single time she has hype, when by now she should be working on her sophomore album if not releasing it.

Like... she didn't go solo THAT much later than Camilla. Only a couple of months iirc.

We've talked plenty about this. It's not her record label or management's faults, it's hers. She doesn't have the material. She also never had the distinct personality, all she knew was dancing. She knows how to bust a move but she doesn't know how to bust a record. bey2

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Maybe If she had released If It Ain't Me with Dua Lipa with her debut Album, she would have had more success

Isn't the version that Dua had eventually released literally just a solo version? What a mess. rip2

2 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

We've talked plenty about this. It's not her record label or management's faults, it's hers. She doesn't have the material. She also never had the distinct personality, all she knew was dancing. She knows how to bust a move but she doesn't know how to bust a record. bey2

Hardly anyone debuts fully formed, she needs to actually release to get a distinct personality dead1

13 minutes ago, Gwen Stefanee said:

Kings & Queens, baby! Top 20 in her country! Now, where do you think is it? Albania or United States of Amerikkka? jj2

Micronesia? lol2 

It's a little too late for her honestly. She may still have a cute album on the horizon, but I just don't know if she's going to live up to commercial expectations. It's been too long, the interest just isn't there anymore. 

What is this obsession of Normani, girl? You act like people have been trying to shove her down your throat. dead2 

Anyway, Ava's manufactured, K-Pop-esque "hits" aren’t particularly successful in the long run. She might be remembered for her debut and being the WISH version of Gaga.

12 hours ago, Grams said:

What is this obsession of Normani, girl? You act like people have been trying to shove her down your throat. dead2 

Anyway, Ava's manufactured, K-Pop-esque "hits" aren’t particularly successful in the long run. She might be remembered for her debut and being the WISH version of Gaga.

They have. ari3

Yet now Ava's trying to rebrand herself as Mariah of this generation with her off-kilter wig, computerized whistle notes and TikTok dancing. Ariana could never! oprah15

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.