Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Dua Lipa | Love Again | March 11, 2021

1620124808966-ziiii.jpg

A new single from Future Nostalgia lands on Flaixbac! Dua Lipa didn’t have enough of “Don’t Start Now , ” “Physical , ” “Break My Heart , ” “Levitating” on The List, and “Fever” and “We’re Good” as Aspirants; the British continues to surprise with more success.

Taking a 1932 hit as a reference , Dua Lipa presents "Love Again" , a reference that follows the star of recovering the sound of the past and adapting it to our days.

Since last Saturday Lipa already has what could be the fourth Number 1 solo on La Llista! Will he be able to reach the top? You can vote for this success by clicking here !

x

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

no one wanted to believe me when I said L.A would be a single lol3.gif

It's only gonna be a radio single in selected territories, though. They usually do that to test the water and see if the song takes off.

17 hours ago, Snow said:

@V For Vendetta since Ruthless Love isn't here anymore, do you want to be the OP of the thread so we can keep this better updated? brit16 (since it's officially the next 'real' single now)

Me asking then forgetting about this dead1 

@Dennis Reynolds would it be possible to give the OP to V for Vendetta please? Thanks! brit16

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.