Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Little Mix's Perrie Edwards announces pregnancy

1 minute ago, Max said:

We posted it at the same time rip2 

Yes Little Mix yes relevancy clap3 

I wonder if they planned this though. Jade we're waiting for you missy! clap3  

Happy for her! It would be so cute if they all had babies around the same time and they could all be besties!

I definitely see Little Mix coming to an end or at least a long break though rip4  

cry8 Omg congrats Perrie and Leigh Anne

Haven't they already shot a few music videos so they can take a break and still be releasing new material while they are away? They were probably going on hiatus after their next album/tour anyway tbh

Great plan - all 3 members should have a baby now and take maternity leave together, then reunite after the government stops paying them statutory true1

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Great plan - all 3 members should have a baby now and take maternity leave together, then reunite after the government stops paying them statutory true1

I support this clap4 

1 hour ago, Max said:

I support this clap4 

Fun fact: Jesy got booted out because she doesn't want kids and it didn't match LM's management's schedule

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Fun fact: Jesy got booted out because she doesn't want kids and it didn't match LM's management's schedule

lmfao2 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.