Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Joshua Basset "comes out"

He's either bi or digging himself deeper with the queer baiting backlash laughcry1   

(context for those who didn't know) He got dragged for queer baiting after he posted this to tease his new music video:

3 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

So he’s undecided??? I’m confused. 

I think he's still figuring it all out and until he does he doesn't want to be labeled as gay or bi or whatever he will identify as.  He is a member of the LGBTQ community, just needs more time to figure it all out. That's what I took from all of this.

1 hour ago, Confetti said:

I think he's still figuring it all out and until he does he doesn't want to be labeled as gay or bi or whatever he will identify as.  He is a member of the LGBTQ community, just needs more time to figure it all out. That's what I took from all of this.

The thing that gets me about this is that it give them the ability to be queerbaiting without any proper answer(aka Jessie J rescinding her biness and claiming it to be a phase)

Instead of marketing off queer people just handle ur phase privately and when you figure it out, then announce it.

Dude has a video making out with a guy for a music video  and is calling himself “undecided” irks me. Especially since we had an actual queer person get attacked for weeks for a music video expressing his queer identity 

On 5/13/2021 at 8:04 PM, Kyoteki said:

The thing that gets me about this is that it give them the ability to be queerbaiting without any proper answer(aka Jessie J rescinding her biness and claiming it to be a phase)

“former bisexual” lmfao1 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.