Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

New rumor about Madonna album

From a guy on Popjustice:

"Well obviously, and it doesn't require to be an "insider" (like people use to call it) to guess her plans have been a bit delayed due to the shooting of additionnal stuff for the Madame X video release, and also because the other producer who would rework the Leonard demos had to face a very dark and difficult time on his personnal life (but i'm not gonna go into details). So it was a 50/50 situation and both of them agreed to delay the project. But don't worry nothing is cancelled, new music is gonna happen so relax and enjoy spring !"

2 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

I figured she would do the biopic first then move onto a new album, is the biopic still happening ? brit1

I think she will do an album for the movie or idk brit1

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I think the rumour is that they worked with Leonard on new songs but she wants one more new fresh producer to rework them

Some of her best songs are with Leonard and she wants someone else to ruin the new ones? Bitch i hate her.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.