Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

If the Chromatica remix album comes out...

2 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

I would like to see lady gaga and only gaga.

I'm not here for other singers on a remix album.

Well I mean other singers being on the album would be what the commercial draw to it is. This is clearly a last ditch effort to revive the era and if it was just her with the same songs only with remixed production, really only Monsters would be checking for it. Other artists would draw in other fan bases and get some actual attention on the album which I would imagine is the goal. Assuming it happens at all of course. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well I mean other singers being on the album would be what the commercial draw to it is. This is clearly a last ditch effort to revive the era and if it was just her with the same songs only with remixed production, really only Monsters would be checking for it. Other artists would draw in other fan bases and get some actual attention on the album which I would imagine is the goal. Assuming it happens at all of course. 

Either that or it needs new vocals from Gaga.

Anything that can't just be done on a fan remix needs to be done for this to be a worthwhile remix album.

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I doubt they think it will revive the era or do anything for it. At least they shouldn't think that.

As you said, only stans will care for this. Some monsters act like a remix album with Pabllo Vittar and Dorian Electra will skyrocket the Chromatica era into global domination and make Gaga go into a crazy promo cycle dead4 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.