Kristina

LOL Judas will flop on radio

Born This Way's lyrics were cringey. But when the song came out - its anthemic and VERY catchy. VERY radio friendly.

Judas is not - its the kind of album track that appeals to Gaga's monsters, but I don't really the general appeal here. Its like, Dance In the Dark or Teeth or something, in that respect.

Born This Way's lyrics were cringey. But when the song came out - its anthemic and VERY catchy. VERY radio friendly.

Judas is not - its the kind of album track that appeals to Gaga's monsters, but I don't really the general appeal here. Its like, Dance In the Dark or Teeth or something, in that respect.

this!

Exactly, more like Teeth though.

It will be smashing WW for sure +legend+ Every radios will play it every hours +legend+

yeah, because her label will pay all the radio stations to play it every hour like they did with BTW.

fucking pathetic.

It will be smashing WW for sure +legend+ Every radios will play it every hours +legend+

yeah, because her label will pay all the radio stations to play it every hour like they did with BTW.

fucking pathetic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.