Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena teases SG3!

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

...if I've done my math correctly, it's SG4, isn't it? chi1 

Yes...Stars Dance, Revival, Rare so the new album would be SG4? awk1 

57 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

...if I've done my math correctly, it's SG4, isn't it? chi1 

50 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Yes...Stars Dance, Revival, Rare so the new album would be SG4? awk1 

Screaming dead2 

Yeah it would technically be SG4, but Selena doesn't really recognize Stars Dance because she had no artistic freedom at the time and didn't feel like it was 'her' work since it was made to be kiddie-friendly and controlled by Disney's label gaga1 after she quit that label, she joined Interscope and made Revival, so she considers that her 'real' solo debut.

31 minutes ago, Snow said:

Screaming dead2 

Yeah it would technically be SG4, but Selena doesn't really recognize Stars Dance because she had no artistic freedom at the time and didn't feel like it was 'her' work since it was made to be kiddie-friendly and controlled by Disney's label gaga1 after she quit that label, she joined Interscope and made Revival, so she considers that her 'real' solo debut.

Iconic mess

Slow Down lowkey her magnum opus

34 minutes ago, Snow said:

Screaming dead2 

Oh my god those beats were crack gaga1 

8 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Iconic mess

Slow Down lowkey her magnum opus

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh my god those beats were crack gaga1 

Omg I know, it lowkey has some of her best work gaga1

Stars Dance was unironically one of my top albums of the year when it dropped gaga1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.