Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Ex-Little Mix member Jesy Nelson exposed for hypocrisy and trying to pass as a person of colour

50 minutes ago, Grams said:

Not a Mariah stan opening a topic about this. ari9

The fuck? Her skin is not black but her DNA literally contains other race. Her father was black. Her issue isn't similar at all with Jesy's. Mariah was marketed mostly to appeal to the white audience since she's white passing, but race isn't just about what's seen, which is ironic considering anybody could see that her father was a black man. Do you have anything else other than continuously being petty like this against Mariah?

One more thing, Mariah had never altered her physical appearance to resemble a black woman. Unlike people like J.Lo and Xtina.

If POC are offended by this then fair enough and I hope Jesy would take that into consideration, but it seems that the majority of this criticism is coming from a section of the LM stanbase who are mad at Jesy for leaving the group and are trying to sabotage her, not actually POC who view her as problematic

Even that Buzzfeed article was just a community blog written by a stan, not an actual article rip4

This whole "article" is honestly reaching a LOT. Tanning ain't bad. Curling your hair ain't bad. Lip filler? Why would that be a "black" thing? I'm a white gay man and I've gotten lip filler before lmao true1 

She's not "blackfishing" in any of the examples posted and it bothers me so much people are trying to "cancel" people for literally nothing. Good day.

On 5/16/2021 at 8:45 PM, Luca said:

Not you using that "receipt" when it has been debunked a billion times. The picture was photoshopped. 

f991bef70bfdd2ae9fac72cd33d208ca.jpg

She's still a different colour though rip4

21 hours ago, StrippedX said:

This whole "article" is honestly reaching a LOT. Tanning ain't bad. Curling your hair ain't bad. Lip filler? Why would that be a "black" thing? I'm a white gay man and I've gotten lip filler before lmao true1 

She's not "blackfishing" in any of the examples posted and it bothers me so much people are trying to "cancel" people for literally nothing. Good day.

Tanning ain't bad. Tanning yourself to the color of a light-skinned black woman could be bad. Especially when you were part of a girl group that is still pretty successful even without you being a part of it anymore. It's very bad, specifically, when everybody thought that you're at least a dark-skinned Latina all this time and not the British woman that you are.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:18 AM, StrippedX said:

It’s where I stopped reading. Because you don’t speak for how black people react to things. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.