Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Script of the live-action 'Powerpuff Girls' has leaked, and it's worse than you think

Powerpuff-Girls-Script-Leak-Fan-Reaction

The Powerpuff pilot script has leaked, and many fans of the original cartoon are calling it pure cringe.
Check out the highlights below.

Spoiler

E2SaowEX0AAu246?format=jpg&name=small

E2PNW8OXsAEEzt5?format=jpg&name=small

E2PNXcRXIBkZ_Xi?format=jpg&name=small

E2M8nYOXsAQyXB_?format=png&name=small

E2OM7AOVoAAsgvF?format=jpg&name=small

E2Nwm33XoAEdcrP?format=png&name=900x900

E2M2v4tXsAA8E1T?format=jpg&name=900x900

E2NyE-JX0AIrhzF?format=png&name=small

E2PNXGYWYAQNyVd?format=jpg&name=900x900

E2OM7aEVIAM4uAZ?format=jpg&name=medium

A lot of tweets posting parts of the script have since been copyright striked, convincing fans that the scripts is real. 

This came as CW CEO said that the pilot was scrapped for being 'too campy', saying that it "didn’t feel as rooted in reality" and calling it a 'miss'.

16 minutes ago, Snow said:

@Mr. Mendes might love this brit16

I don't even know where to begin. 

It's so unbelievably terrible that I can't even believe that it made it in front of cameras to begin with. Whoever wrote this has simply never had a conversation with another human being, that's the only explanation. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It's so unbelievably terrible that I can't even believe that it made it in front of cameras to begin with. Whoever wrote this has simply never had a conversation with another human being, that's the only explanation. 

dead1 the funniest thing about this is that it's written by Diablo Cody, who wrote Juno and Jennifer's Body. Neither is exactly the gold standard of writing, but still.. from that to THIS? dead2 

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Maybe it was written during self-isolation dead4

27 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Maybe it was written during self-isolation dead4

Maybe...I hope to god she gave her good shit to the Madonna script and she was auto piloting this one. 

52 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Maybe...I hope to god she gave her good shit to the Madonna script and she was auto piloting this one. 

Oh wait THAT'S where I knew her name from dead2 I just realized.. But well, seems like Madonna might get a 4% on Rotten Tomatoes. gaga1 

On 5/27/2021 at 4:02 AM, Snow said:

dead1 the funniest thing about this is that it's written by Diablo Cody, who wrote Juno and Jennifer's Body. Neither is exactly the gold standard of writing, but still.. from that to THIS? dead2 

Omg was it really her jj4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.