Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Pokemon Legends Arceus to be released January 28th, cover art revealed

I like how we finally got cute cover art for a mainline Pokémon game as well. It looks very Mystery Dungeon-esque and I'm here for that art style. clap3 

It should also be noted that Pokemon HOME is getting an update in June to include a catch calendar, model viewer and also a GMAX factor Bulbasaur or Squirtle as mystery gift. 

The cover is indeed very MD-esque. Still worried about the game bc we don't know the full extent of these action elements and I don't really want quick-time elements during battle so we'll have to wait and see. I guess we're gonna get info at E3 now also since the release date is so close. BDSP's cover is nice but the dual pack cover is stunning; the double shine really works. BDSP releasing on Nov 19 was so obvious to anyone who has paid attention to the series since 2014. Looking forward to more info in June. The Home update is interesting bc they showed off megas in the model viewer which implies their return for BDSP (as does the merch that's happening later in the year). Gotta get that Gmax gift out while we can still use it. Hope it doesn't get datamined and reveal everything. Pls scrub it this time dead2 

Finally the most interesting thing is the release date of Legends. January 28 is VERY early. I was expecting around March, rather than January. But it does make me question whether the January release is so they can reveal something in February without Legends taking the attention off of it. Could generation 9 really come next year?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.