Kirjava

Xtina returning to Vegas

Sting will finally open his delayed show at the Colosseum on October 29, and that venue—where Dion famously kicked off the modern Vegas residency—is expected to announce comeback dates soon for Keith Urban, Rod Stewart and the Reba/Brooks & Dunn show. Also under the Caesars Entertainment umbrella, Gwen Stefani, Shania Twain, Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson are set to resume residency shows at Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theater.

https://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/2021/may/27/las-vegas-headliners-prepare-for-their-comeback/

10 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

No album then I assume? chi1

Tbh I already forgot she's preparing a Spanish album. dead2 I guess early next year the soonest then. moo1

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Tbh I already forgot she's preparing a Spanish album. dead2 I guess early next year the soonest then. moo1

There was so much hype for a while and after she posted that she's taking her time or smth it all died bebe1

2 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

There was so much hype for a while and after she posted that she's taking her time or smth it all died bebe1

She always does this. dead2 She really needs to learn to strike while the iron's hot. She sits on projects way too long.