Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna | Madame X Documentary | October 8, 2021

4 minutes ago, Shego said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eAnUYq7h6RlX46YzNO5fcKMq5KyesaiI 

here's madame x tour if you're interested to watch katy11

Reveal hidden contents

@Madonna - Rebel

@Nocturn - Historian

@Rebel Bitch - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@ParentalAdvisory - Tony Ward

@Régine Filange - Spanish Eyes

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Dookie Quill - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@Rachel Green - Magic

@Angelus - Statistician

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Dennis Reynolds - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Sydney - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@PhCh - Sinner

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@Emperor Nick - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@SZA - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@witchcraft. - Sticky & Sweet

@Dawni - Future Lover

@Solaris Lorica - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Station to Station - Drunk by 6

@Kenny Mccormick - Bhad Bitch

@KingOfTheClouds - American Bitch

@The One Below All - Golden Shower

@Monster - Girl Gone Wild

@Lyric - Future Pop Diva

@Stacey Q's Greatest Hits - Autotune Baby

@Imperfect - Beautiful Scars

@Purity - Blood Countess

@Littleswiftie - Papa Preacher

@tellemhone - Secret Gardener

@Formation - Ray of Light

@Mario 

Already did but thank u I want to watch it again aura1

My bestie is driving four hours to my house so that we can watch it together so I’m just sitting watching his progress on the map, I shouldn’t have agreed to wait dead4

Will of course be updating you all with my thoughts once I’ve watched jj2

28 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

My bestie is driving four hours to my house so that we can watch it together so I’m just sitting watching his progress on the map, I shouldn’t have agreed to wait dead4

Will of course be updating you all with my thoughts once I’ve watched jj2

I LOVE the frozen performance 😩

Screaming at the fact that that awful Crave remix didn’t make the cut! gag1 

Anyway, this has got to be her most boring tour (film) so far. It wasn’t horrible but the whole show is just so disjointed and all over the place. She could have easily cut some of the talking and fill the space with more and better songs.

Frozen was a highlight although you could barely see her. The version of Human Nature was the best one yet and hopefully that song will rest in peace now. Overall, just a pretty lame concert of hers.

• I enjoyed it way more than I had anticipated tbh. First section drags sure but everything from Batuka to Come Alive was very entertaining bey5 
  • Whatever intern edited her 20min rants into 2 quick minutes of footage that made her look charming and funny deserves a paying job lj1 
  • I Dont Skip I Suffer was a total dud and remains her worst song of the 2010s rav1
  • Like A Prayer was a total letdown, I never thought they could take such a staple song on her discography and make it so dull and lifeless dead2 I felt absolutely nothing during that performance
  • Frozen was lowkey a skip for me ngl, I dont care for Fades doing some interpretative "dancing" for 6 minutes sorry1 
  • The highlights ended up being all Madame X tunes during the fado section. I lowkey missed Candy Bop, wouldve fit well during La Isla Bonita bits eve1 

Ok I LOVED it. Need to watch a few more times to form a full opinion but I feel like it really captured everything I loved about the show. My friend who did not get a chance to see it lived really enjoyed it too.

She looked great. The cinematography and color-grading was beautiful. The audio in the talking parts was… a choice, but I thought all the songs sounded great. I know the heavy auto tune is not everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine but I LOVE it as a stylistic choice; I think it suits her voice very well.

I enjoyed the Madame X storytelling  framing narrative and I feel like it came through more strongly in the film as opposed to the live show which definitely needed some editing.

I have truly loved this era, it’s EASILY been my favorite  new  work she’s put out since I became a fan in ~2007, and honestly I’d rank it pretty high in her career overall. I am so happy with this release overall and I think it’s the perfect way to close it out. Long live Madame X!

7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I LOVE the frozen performance 😩

I was worried it wouldn’t transfer well but they did a great job, I’m glad they just scrapped the audience for it and let mother + daughter shine

35 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

I was worried it wouldn’t transfer well but they did a great job, I’m glad they just scrapped the audience for it and let mother + daughter shine

It was sooo beautiful fall3 

okay friend sent me 9GB file so im gonna watch it tonight jj4

after listening to audio i like it a lot even tho they could really chill on vocoder with all trakcs especially that she sounds super good in those live tracks, im surprised to hear a lot of her voice in Vogue as she barely ever performed it live, and Frozen slays as well,

Tho seeing that it was a actually good tour makes me mad and bitter again that both of my fucking dates didnt happend and i had a perfect seat next to stage in the fucking middle row without those super deluxe meddelin vip packages jj4

17 hours ago, Shego said:

here's madame x tour if you're interested to watch katy11

link deleted cause of rules, PM me if u want katy11

Reveal hidden contents

@Madonna - Rebel

@Nocturn - Historian

@Rebel Bitch - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@ParentalAdvisory - Tony Ward

@Régine Filange - Spanish Eyes

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Dookie Quill - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@Rachel Green - Magic

@Angelus - Statistician

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Dennis Reynolds - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Sydney - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@PhCh - Sinner

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@Emperor Nick - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@SZA - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@witchcraft. - Sticky & Sweet

@Dawni - Future Lover

@Solaris Lorica - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Station to Station - Drunk by 6

@Kenny Mccormick - Bhad Bitch

@KingOfTheClouds - American Bitch

@The One Below All - Golden Shower

@Monster - Girl Gone Wild

@Lyric - Future Pop Diva

@Stacey Q's Greatest Hits - Autotune Baby

@Imperfect - Beautiful Scars

@Purity - Blood Countess

@Littleswiftie - Papa Preacher

@tellemhone - Secret Gardener

@Formation - Ray of Light

@Mario 

I want it!

AL, Batuka and Frozen were a serve. The rest was mostly ruined by the editing, unsurprisingly. Still showcased the intense artistic energy of the show and how ambitious it was visually and conceptually compared to (her) other pop tours. That tour was truly amazing, I'm sad to have missed it brit2

But seriously, Madge, just let a professional editor handle it next time ffs. You suck.

I was listening to audio from Madame $ Tour last Saturday at home and my dad who always teases me with "Madonna can't sing and such" <tho to be fair he likes some of ROL and guitar ballads> came to me after Killers ended playing and Crazy started and asked "who is singing it is that someone new?" And i said nope just the old hag and he was surprised especially when I told him its live audio, he said that he likes it live more than album versions then ny5

I saw it live in Paris and I watched it on Paramount+ yesterday. I don't know... I want to like it more than I actually do. It's just too serious and preachy, there's no proper balance... and those Madame X songs just don't work that well live. I kinda respect what she did and I can appreciate the end result, but it's just not my cup of tea. Frozen was definitely the highlight for me, maybe because it's one of my all-time favorite songs and I loved the performance and the staging.

On 10/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, temes said:

I saw it live in Paris and I watched it on Paramount+ yesterday. I don't know... I want to like it more than I actually do. It's just too serious and preachy, there's no proper balance... and those Madame X songs just don't work that well live. I kinda respect what she did and I can appreciate the end result, but it's just not my cup of tea. Frozen was definitely the highlight for me, maybe because it's one of my all-time favorite songs and I loved the performance and the staging.

I only watched this now and these are my thoughts exactly. I probably would’ve enjoyed it a bit more having been there (I just decided not to go even though I had tickets and just sold them away lol) but I just didn’t get much out of watching this. Frozen looked amazing though. 

On 11/10/2021 at 3:29 PM, Joanna said:

I only watched this now and these are my thoughts exactly. I probably would’ve enjoyed it a bit more having been there (I just decided not to go even though I had tickets and just sold them away lol) but I just didn’t get much out of watching this. Frozen looked amazing though. 

Yeah, Frozen was definitely the highlight of the show.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.