Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jeg815

Best Lana Del Rey Album Rankings YouTuber

12 minutes ago, jeg815 said:

No, it's not me (lol). He is entertaining and knows quite a bit about LDR for a kid his age.

If you think this is entertaining, I wonder what you think is a....SLAAY!

I'm a little confused that you managed to find a video with 14 views on a channel with 16 subscribers of an actual child because that's not something that typically happens by accident! 

12 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm a little confused that you managed to find a video with 14 views on a channel with 16 subscribers of an actual child because that's not something that typically happens by accident! 

You're 100% correct, it wasn't an accident! I came across it because I use YouTube filters to search "Lana Del Rey"

I've come across tons of unreleased / leaked songs over the years doing it (most recently French Restaurant). You are in a Lana Del Rey forum, therefore you'll probably be exposed to things pertaining to her. That's why I linked to someone with 14 views, don't be so negative dude.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.