Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena & Marshmello performs 'Wolves' at the UCL Finals

49 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

My brother and his friends were watching the match last night but this performance didn't come up on TV dead2 

That's weird, maybe it's a local thing? Makes no sense though. This performance was so hyped up by the football stans dead2 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

That's weird, maybe it's a local thing? Makes no sense though. This performance was so hyped up by the football stans dead2 

I realized it started earlier gag1 My brother's friends came over after the performance dead2 I love how Europe is having its own Superbowl moo1 

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I realized it started earlier gag1 My brother's friends came over after the performance dead2 I love how Europe is having its own Superbowl moo1 

Oh, that makes more sense dead2 

Isn't Eurovision Europe's Super Bowl though? I mean basically.. more or less brit16

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh, that makes more sense dead2 

Isn't Eurovision Europe's Super Bowl though? I mean basically.. more or less brit16

Yes and no. Eurovision is like the European Version of the VMAs or something similar ? dead2 This game felt more like the Superbowl.  It was the first time that it happened and I'm all here for it. I can't wait for next year's perfomance rav2 European solidarity and integration must be promoted like this in my opinion true1 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.