Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Versace partners with Lady Gaga: Versace x Born This Way

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Y'all be nice to him, he's harmless rip4 

Sis, you been living under a rock? jj4 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Sis, you been living under a rock? jj4 

The constant need to mock his posts isn't necessary. Is he a bit extra? Yeah. But who cares? Let him get excited about shit. His posts aren't hurting anyone. But you in particular end up mocking him in every thread he posts in and it's just not needed. 

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The constant need to mock his posts isn't necessary. Is he a bit extra? Yeah. But who cares? Let him get excited about shit. His posts aren't hurting anyone. But you in particular end up mocking him in every thread he posts in and it's just not needed. 

Do I have a personal vendetta? Maybe. I just don't think it's fair when I do something wrong, the whole forum is exploding, but this user has been hypocrite and showing double standards all the way and has been getting away with it. So yeah, it might be unnecessary, but don't act like this user is a saint, because he absolutely isn't. 

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Do I have a personal vendetta? Maybe. I just don't think it's fair when I do something wrong, the whole forum is exploding, but this user has been hypocrite and showing double standards all the way and has been getting away with it. So yeah, it might be unnecessary, but don't act like this user is a saint, because he absolutely isn't. 

I literally never said he was a saint. I meant his posts/post style were harmless. I haven't had any personal interactions with him to know what he's like otherwise. I just don't think the constant need to make fun of his posts/post style is necessary. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.